CHAPTER IV4

When Tiffany came home, she saw Yuri and Jessi at the pool side talking. It almost 10 in the evening.

"Hey, sis!" Yuri said smiling to Tiffany.

"Hey, bro, Jessi."

"I'm supposed to pick you up but NaNa said you're having dinner with Sunny." Jessi said and kiss her cheek.

"Victoria invited us to have dinner at her condo." She explained.

"You Okay? You look so tired ," He touched her shoulder tenderly.

She smile. She fought the urge to sigh.

"Gee, does this mean I'm being dismissed?" Yuri said bluntly.

"Nope brother. I'm going to bed. He's all yours." She looked at the two boys and forcedly smiles at them.

He opened his mouth as if to say something but he didn't.

"Night Jessi, Night Yul." She said and leaves the two boys. She fought to go back and hug him. But she doesn't want to get caught by Yuri knowing Her brother he can sense easily if there is something going on especially when it comes to her. His older brother is overprotective to her and Yuri respect Jessi so much and she doesn't want to ruined their friendships because if her. Yuri hated Taeyeon like his mortal enemy.

It was getting more difficult for her everyday. She doesn't know until when she can keep her pregnancy to Jessi and to all.

She wanted him to be with her every moment of the day. But she didn't want him in her life really.

She was caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. Damned if she didn't.

"SO, WHAT do you think, Jessi?"

"Huh?" Jessi muttered but enough to Yuri to hear it.

He looked at Yuri confused.

"You're worried about my sister." It was a statement.

He sighed and took a swig of whiskey from his glass. "Yes." He did not elaborate.

"I'm worrying about her, too. She's not the same anymore. She doesn't smiles like the brightest stars and she doesn't bubbly like before. It's hurts me  when I see her staring in space," Yuri muttered with anger.

He keeps silent. He doesn't know what to say to Tiffany 's brother. But he knows that he will never forgive him if he found out what's going on with them.

"Damn, Taeyeon!" Yuri said.

He looked at Yuri. His eyes full of angered and he shivered. One day soon, he would merit the same hatred. Or more. He dreaded that day.

"God, I swear...... I will kill him the bastard!"

Tiffany rings her phone. She immediately picked her phone. " Hello."

"Sorry, are you sleeping now?"

"Nope, Why Jess?"

"I'm going now. I just want to say goodbye to you."

She closed her eyes. She wanted to get up and go to him but she tried to hold herself. "Okay, Jessi. I'm sorry I can't say goodbye to you personally. Take care."

"It's okay, babe. I know you're t. You should rest now." His voice held such tenderness and she longed to be in his arms. She wanted to draw strength, warmth from him. She felt so low, so very sad. She wanted to stops him from leaving. But she said instead, "Thanks. You drive carefully."

"Tiffany..." He sighed. " I --- I missed you. Very much."

She didn't hold her tears anymore. Stop it, Jessi! Stop acting like you can't live a day without me. It hurts so much. It hurts because I know you would. You would be all right without me."

"Good night, Jessi." Then she turned off her phone.

HE HATED this distance Tiffany was putting between them. She's always looked sas and miserable after their confrontation at the pool side. The sadness in her eyes was killing him. He wanted to vanished all the pain and sadness she feels right now and replaced it with happiness but he felt so helpless. He doesn't know how.

They had  made love so passionately but his not satisfied anymore. He wanted her satisfied not only physically but also emotionally. He wanted to hate Taeyeon for leaving her but if Taeyeon never leave Tiffany he would never had the chance to be with her. He ought to thank the man, too. How ironic! How selfish he was.

He smiled in bitterness. Why you can't love me back Tiffany? I love you so much. Your my life and my everything. Is it hard to love me back,baby?

***제티***

안녕하세요! Mmm what do you think??so much drama??kekeke thats the end of chapter IV hope you like it.,.Chapter V is coming soon...should I continue to write drama??you can request if you want.,.bye bye see you again!!U^^U

>>>>Vampire<3 Namo<<<baby i miss you!!
         )^o^( (^O^)