CHAPTER VII

Hyoyeon guide Tiffany when they arrived at the Hwang mansion. She looks so weak.

"Fany, are you sure you're ok? I'm sorry about what happened. I-I didn't know he will go there too,"

"Hyoyeon, it's ok,"

"I'll call you tomorrow. You should go and take a rest, okay?" He kissed her on the cheek.

She forced a smile unto her lips. "Thanks, Hyoyeon,"

Her mom greeted her at the living room drinking coffee. "Oh, MiYoungie, I thought you were having a date with Hyoyeon?"

She was taking a long deep breath, her head was spinning. She felt herself falling in and out of consciousness. She doesn't even understand what her mom is asking. "Mom...."

"MiYoung? Are you alright?"

Only few seconds, it all turned black.

****

While Yuri is talking to the owner of the Thai restaurant, he got an urgent call.

" Hello, mom?"

Long Silence

"Whaaaat?"

"What happened?" Jessi asked Yuri.

"It's Tiffany, she fainted."

"W-what happened to her? Is she okay?"

"Mom didn't know yet. She already called Sunny and Doctor Seohyun."

They quickly settled what happened awhile ago and they immediately go to the Hwang mansion.

****

Jessi think too much at that time. He felt sick with fear.

"Here," Yuri handed him a cup of coffee.

"Thanks," He needed a caffeine fix.

"No, I should the one to thank you, Jessi. I feel so embarrassed, that everytime I got into a trouble you are always there for me. Fixing the troubled I caused."

He patted Yuri shoulder and smile, "it's ok.... Ahm Yuri, is Tiffany having a health problems?"

"I don't think so. Maybe she's so stressed and depressed about what happened. She's been through a lot for the past few days. I hoped my sister will be okay soon. Damn Taeyeon." The last thing he wanted was to hurt her in any way.

When Seohyun came out of Tiffany 's room . Yuri and Jessi came to her immediately. "Seo, how is she?" Yuri asked.

"She's alright. She's already awaken now."

"Can we see her?"

"Yeah, sure, but she needs a long rest."

"Are you going home now?" Yuri asked.

"No, me and Sunny unnie will sleep here. Your mom insists us to go home. I'm going to kitchen."

****

When Tiffany is already woken up. Her parents and Sunny were at her room.

"Baby..!" Her mom rushed to her, taking the girl's hand while caring her hair. "Are you okay now, baby?"

"M-Mom what happened?" She weakly asked.

"You fainted awhile ago. I thought there's something bad happened to you," her mom said starting to sob slightly.

She can see in her mom's eyes the sadness and worried towards her. She looked at her best friend. Sunny looks away. Oh my God! This can't be. Not now. Not now please! I'm not ready yet to let them know.