CHAPTER IV3

Tiffany lied immediately to her room when she got back to her room. She's looking intently at the ceiling. She's thinking about what Jess told her about Taeyeon.

She was hurting too much.She loved Taeyeon so much and absolute devotion to him but still Taeyeon choose to leave her and choose another woman instead her.

Four years, four years of being together. She thought those four years will lead them to be together to forever. But instead, for all those years being together, he lied to her about his real feelings. Everything that she believed in their relationship was a big damn lie!!

Her tears starting to fall again. She don't want to cry anymore, but she just can't do it. She was such a gullible fool. Jess was right. Love was like a plague that ravaged your heart till you no longer wish to live. She used to detest his casual attitude about sex, his blase perspective about love. She used to scoff about his cynical attitude towards emotional involvements. She had too much faith then, too much love in her heart, too much idealism.

Now she had nothing.

Jessi was right after all. How right he was.

When Tiffany arrive to her boutique. Her office has many flower combinations of carnation,lilies, tulips, peonies and roses. Her favorite flowers. She knows who send those flowers to her. He seemed to know all the things that pleased her. 

She looked at the card.

"All I want is to see you smile forever, baby...  always, J."

She smiled and kissed one of the rose. She opened her cellphone and text..

"You have made me smile today, Sooyeon, as you always have in the past. thanks. :)"

She sighed and sat behind her desk. She look all the files on her desk. She doesn't know where to start.

She hated moments like this. Being absent minded and her mind not functioning well, she has many things to do and needed to finished. She was thinking about him. Always thinking about him. Everyday, every minute.

Her cellphone ring. What's with him?. She doesn't know if he has ESP or something that whenever she thinks of him, he always call.

"Yeoboseyo." She try hard to hold her excitement.

"Hey! How's your morning, babe?"

"Thanks for the flowers Jess. They're lovely."

"Are you still mad at me, Tiffany?" She caught a hint of distress in his voice,

In spite  of herself, she felt a melting feeling inside at the tone of desperation in his voice. 

"Jessi, what you did, you had to do because you care a great deal about me. I'm not mad. I just want you to know that I really appreciate your concerns."

"Thank You, fany."

"Thank You, too, Jess," she try not to cry. She's very emotional lately.

"All right, you take care. I'll call you up later today." He said.

"Okay, take care Jees."

She turned off the phone. She looked at the picture frame beside her files. It was taken in Jeju Island with Yuri. She traced the outline of his handsome face in the picture.

He was the most thoughtful, understanding, and sensitive man she had ever met. But she could not have him. They have different believes and beliefs about life especially when it comes to love and commitments. 

"YAH!! HWANG MI-YOUNG, what's with you lately, girl? You're always spacing out lately." Victoria asked her.

"Sorry, I'm just tired and i have many things to do." She lied.

"You looked thin and stress Fany ah. Are you alright unni?" Seohyun asked worriedly.

She smiled. "I'm okay. Don't worry too much, okay." She said, she looked at the girls especially to Seohyun and Sunny.

Victoria light her cigarette.

"Vic, please don't smoke," she pleased.

Victoria raised her eyebrow. "Why? I've been smoking since like forever in front of you, why now?"

"Tiffany, are you sure you're okay?" Hara hold her hand. "Yah, vic, just stop smoking."

"Arrasseo,"

She look at her friends. She wants to tell them the truth but she's not yet ready yet.

"I saw Taeyeon the other day," Vic said.

Hara glared Victoria because of her bluntness. "Shhhh.."

"She has to know Hara, we don't know one of these days they'll meet again. She need to be ready.''

"Aw, shut up, Vic." Hara said to the girl 

"Yah!!" Victoria protest. "Did I say something bad? I also care about Fany's feeling.''

"Guys, guys..." Tiffany raised her hand. "It's okay. I understand that it has to happen one day. I'll be okay, no worries."

"But you don't look fine to us Mi-youngie~~.We all worried about you and you know" Sunny said worriedly with aigoo so that the other girls will not noticed what she is pointing out to Tiffany.

"Ehh....Stop her, Stop her please... before I could kill her." Hyomin said annoyed. She really hate Sunny's aigoo.

Tiffany hug her friends. "Thanks, guys. I really appreciate this." I'm pregnant, guys. I got pregnant on the same night that was supposed to be my wedding night with my new husband. Only, he is not my husband. He is my best friend. She wants to say those words also but she knows, they will be devastated; and would hate her because she didn't told them her situations.

**