CHAPTER VIII

Jessi is now drinking to death. He wants to forget everything in the world, he hurt like hell.

"Bitch." He murmured then he gulps all the content of his beer. He was standing on his terrace.

He can't forget what Tiffany said to him. "I will hate you for the rest of my life..... I swear I will.." He laughed evilly. She even restraining him to be the father of his own child.

He wanted to shout. He wanted to pour all the pain he is suffering right now.

He spend nearly his all goddamn life inhaling the very air that she breathed, worshipping her in silence, loving her even cutting his own heart to pieces..... just to make her happy... He just wanted to make her happy.

He holds his tears but the pain in his heart is too much. "Damn you, Tiffany! Damn you!" He shouted. He kneeled down crying hard.

He was never good enough for her. He was fucking dreamer for everything he could actually have her for real. He laughed again.

"Damn Jessi Jung SooYeon, do you know you are the man? You are her stupid doormat! Her goddamn lapdog! You are fucking pathetic man!" His like cars talking to his self alone.

He was laughing while his tears never stop from falling.

"Babe, I can't live without you... I can't.. I just can't.."

***

"Jessi, did you heard what I said?"

He looked at Chorong. "Huh?"

"Obviously not," he said shaking his head.

He massages his head. " I'm sorry, Chorong. I was thinking for something."

"Do you have a problem? You look so messed, Jessi." He was looking at him worriedly. He never sees Jessi being like that.

He smiled weakly. "No, I'm ok." He poured some wine on his glass and drink it like a water. "Ahmm.. Chorong. Can you cancel all my appointments today? And I don't want to talk to anyone right now."

"Alright Jessi, you look like hell. You really need a rest."

He laughed. "Yeah, hell indeed."

***

The construction of her restaurant is already finished. Hyoyeon really did a great job in execution of the design of her restaurant. She ought to be proud of herself, too, but she feels not so happy.

"Yah, Hwang MiYoung!" Hara knocked her head.

"Yah!" She whined.

"Whatever. So Fany ah, the grand opening is on Monday?"

She massages her head. She has many things to do yet she can't concentrate. "If we finished all the bar codes before Friday. We will open the restaurant by Sunday. Just a soft opening, Hara. Just coordinate with GG cater for the light lunch and cocktails."

"Owkay. Are you okay Fanny?"

She smiled at her friend. " I'm okay, don't worry , Hara." But she was not okay. She felt empty and she knows Hara never believe what she said.

"Sunyuk ah, I don't understand why. Why time flies so fast. A lot of things happened in just one moment. Everything has changed. Everything was not right. Everything falls into pieces." She was complaining to Sunny about her life.

"Tiffany, that's life. Life is a roller coaster ride. Sometimes you're on top, sometimes down and sometimes it isn't moving. We need to be strong to be able to face the trials and problems we will go through in order to survive."

"Sunny, I miss Jessi."

Sunny cares her hair. " Tiffany, you need to follow your heart. Listen to what your heart said."

"Do you think I'm falling in love with him? It is possible? The last time I check, I was totally madly in love with Taeyeon. It's impossible for me to forget him that easily, right? Because I was supposed to marry him. Be with him and loving him for the rest of my life. So it's impossible to forget him that easy."

"Love has many faces, Tiffany. You need to know what love people are trying to give you. It has different levels of falling in love. And love makes you confused. You don't know if that's true love or not."

"Sunny, I'm really really really confused now. I'm so tired. I don't even know what to do with my life." She cried. She was so hopeless. She felt so drained, so very tired.

"Shhhhhh, let it be for now. Everything will fall into places eventually." She patted her shoulder.

"I hope so Sunny."

"Yes. Trust me, Fany."

***

Jessi stands up from the side of his bed. He had been drinking all night long. He was fallen asleep in the fly.

His room is so messed. His life is messed. Bottles are everywhere, he discarded his clothes and threw them everywhere.

He was wearing only his Jockey and his stunk like hell. He was groggy walking to his bathroom. He stared at himself in the vanity mirror. He was like a walking dead, a zombie. He didn't shave for two days and he really looks so pale. He doesn't even go to his private gym for two weeks now.

He even missed a basketball match. Sooyoung already called him. He was so angry and worried about him, but he already promised to play for the championship match.

He really looked every inch a wasted man. "Fucking loser." He said.

"Are you a loser, Jessi Jung Sooyeon?" He sarcastic asked to his self looking at the mirror. He stayed long like that.

He was like a crazy person sulking. He never backed out and failed in his life. He always fight for everything. Whenever he wanted something, he went after it with great passion and single-minded determination.

He would win her. By God, he will.

***제티***

Alright!!! Finally, I finished it. Last update before my exam. I need to focus on it first, baby step for my dream......KOREA....!!!

see you guys after my exam...please pray for me....! Well God is good.... I believe in him.....

***
> Some one is running away... Find it out on the next chapters.