CHAPTER VIII2.2

"Will you please, please forgive me, Tiffany. Please, don't hate me... Please." He pleaded.

Because of what she heard, her hatred for him slowly fades away. The bitterness in her heart was all gone. She pity him, he was suffered enough too. Looking at him broke her heart.

Loving someone is not his choice. Like loving Jessi is not her choice too. If only they could back those times. If only they strong enough to fight for their love to each other. Never of those things will happen. Maybe, they will live happily with their future kids.

Sometimes, life is so unfair. Even you think everything is all fine and perfect. You will never know what will happen next.

She hugged him. "I forgive you, Taeyeon. I forgive you," she sincerely said. They both cry so hard. Her doubts and fears melted like ice. Now everything was clear to her.

It was like a healing embrace. She knew, she was finally over him.

The door suddenly opened. It was Jessi, they eyes met.

What she saw in his eyes horrified her. Searing, agonizing pain. He was out of the door in a second.

"Oh! God, no! Jessi !" She shouted. She tried to run after him. "Jessi, wait! Please, let me explain!"

He walks fast, he was hurt badly. He can't explain how hurt he is. He had to make him believe her. Oh, God! Right at the very moment, she had never been more sure about one thing. She loved this man! She loved him like she had never felt for anybody before, not even Taeyeon.

"Jessi, please...!" She hold his arm.

"Damn you, don't touch me!" He removed her hand to him . He glared at her like a wild animal. His voice was harsh and tormented.

"Jessi..." She pleaded.

"I have spent every single moment of my life wanting you, loving you, you bitch! I was like a fool who always wanting you. I was so stupid trying to give you my all but you never see me. I didn't know what did you do to me to make me feel crazy about you when in fact I have fucked my way all over town!"

"Jessi, please listen to me."

"No, you listen to me, Tiffany. Do you know how hurt it is to me?" He pointed his heart. "He treated you like nothing after he met YoonA! You were nothing to him while you were my everything! I swallowed my pride and everything I have just for you. I tried to look okay even my jealousy is killing me to death. I was willing to give your hand to him on your wedding day! Do you know how it's hurt? Damn Tiffany! I love you all my life."

Tiffany was crying so hard. She feels a million knives stabbing her. Oh, God! I really hurt him so bad. What have I done.

She feels like dying for ignoring him for all her life; his love; his best friend; his soul mate.

"Jessi, I'm sorry... I'm sorry.." She sobbed.

"Damn you, Tiffany! I won't be your fool anymore! You will deny and hurt me for very last time! He treated you like shit and you still love him.. I give up." He shook his head and raises his hand, like he is surrendered. " I give up..." Then he walked away without glancing her.

She was standing there not even moving. Like everything has stopped at the moment.

"Tiffany..." Taeyeon go to her and hugs her. "He loves you. He loves you more than I ever did, more than I can ever do."

She cried in his shoulder.

"Go after him."

***제티***

A/N: Don't forget to watch our OT9 teasers,.,.hwaiting SNSD!!

•••TIFFANY HWANG•••