CHAPTER II

Jess stared the side of her king-sized bed of his house. A few days ago, Tiffany was there lying and sleeping like an angel. While she slept, he carefully removed the blanket covering her body and visually drank in her exquisite beauty. She was perfect. Every inch of her looked so perfect in his eyes. His personal goddess, who unknowingly held his heart in her tiny hands.

He goes to his mini bar; he couldn't stop thinking about her. She is the only thing he thinks. He felt like a man possessed by her intoxicating beauty. Not just her beauty. All of her. he wanted to have her --- mind, body and soul.

The idea of her with other makes his feel hell. She was a very sensual woman by nature. His happy that Tiffany never had a sexual intimacy of Taeyeon.

Thinking Tiffany having sex with another man makes him feel mad. He clenches his fist. He felt more possessive other now more than ever. No other man will ever have you, baby. Over my dead body.

He knows his my mind is being obsessive. But he can't help it. She is the only girl who got her attention. Now that he already entered to her life, he will make sure that the girl will fall for him too. Even it will take it to forever.

He'd had more than his share of women his good looks, power, and wealth could offer. But he'd never wanted anyone the way he wanted Tiffany. He will have her, no matter what it would take.

He looked at the oil portrait of Tiffany at the corner. It was made by one of the famous painters of the country. I don't wanna be alone anymore, baby. Please be with me.

**

"Are you avoiding me?" Jess is leaning at her office, it's obvious that he is in a bad mood.

"H-hi, Jess. What brings you here?" she struggled.

"Let's go!" he said slamming the door.

"N-no, I mean, you see, I have many thing to do."

"Leave it, Tiff. Let's go," He strongly said.

"NO!"

"Are you going with me or I'll carry you over my shoulder like a sack of rice. Take your pick, baby."

"You wouldn't dare." She frowned in annoyance. Damn it! Why did he have to look so gorgeous?

"Try me." He challenged.

Tiffany is now burning of annoyance. "You...beast, bastar, brute!"

He smirks. "I know. Actually, I've been called 'worse.' Let's go." Then he dragged her to her office. "Hara, Tiff is taking the rest of the day off. Will leave you the restaurant." He said to the manager.

In the parking lot, Tiffany is trying to pull her hand but he never let it go.

"Let go of me you...you...Neanderthal!"

He chuckled; he opened the door and gently pusher her inside of his sports car.

"Where are we going?" she said irritated.

"We will eat first." He said. "Then.." he looked at her and smirks. "We will sex."

Tiffany wanted to protest but she doesn't know if he could resist the man. They eat in an exclusive restaurant. No words exchanged between them, they just eat. After they done eating, they immediately rush to his house.

At the elevator, Jess pushed Tiffany to the wall and kissed her roughly, his arms travelled around her body.

They don't even get to his room. He laid her in the carpet of the living room.