CHAPTER VII.2

Tiffany stayed at her room for the past few days. He can't face her family, friends especially to her father. Her mother always trying to convince her to agree about marrying Taeyeon but she stubbornly refused it. Even Sunny and Seohyun, her best friends already given up in telling her to tell then the truth who's the real father of her child.

When she didn't take it anymore, she tried to talk to her parents.

"Dad, Mom, I know how I hurt you so much. Sorry for disappointing you. I'm really sorry," she cried. "I-I just want you to know t-that Taeyeon is not the father of my child,"

Her parents never thought that was coming. What they thought is she's now willing to marry Taeyeon. Never they thought that their daughter she will do such a thing like this, unexpected. She was so sweet and innocent. She was like an angel. Angel in their family.

"If it's not Taeyeon, who's the real father?" Her moyis already crying.

"Mom, I'm sorry... I can't tell. Where not meant to be for each other. I'm sorry. I wanted to continue my life only with my baby. Please, understand me. After what happened to me and Taeyeon. I'm not ready to be in a relationship again. Not again. I'm still hurt. And to think that we're talking about a life time relationship here."

"But MiYoung, how about you? You will be a single mom? MiYoung ah, I'm sorry but I can't accept that. Please understand us too. We only want you the best." Her mom is now crying badly.

She was already crying badly too. It's hard for her to do this but this is the only way she think is right now. "Mom, Dad, I know this is unacceptable but please do understand me. I don't want to get hurt anymore. I-If you can't accept me and my baby, I-......." She looks down. "I-I'm willing to leave the country anytime soon."

"No! No baby, it's not that we meant. Please don't misunderstand us. Of coy, we love to have your baby. That's our first grandchild. I don't know why that Yuri can't give us a grandchild. Or atleast bring a descent girl like Seo Juhyun ---

"Erhmmm..." jiYoung interrupted his wife bluntness.

"Like what I said please don't misunderstand us." Dara look at her husband. But JiYoung didn't say anything. "JiYoung,.......please," she pleaded.

But JiYoung just ignored her wife. He looks so disappointed to Tiffany. But he was hurt too. Looking at her daughter breaks his heart too.

"Dad, Mom..... I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Then she walks out to their living room.

***

"Hwang MiYoung! You are doing it all wrong, you know."

She sighed. "I don't know, Sunny ah. But my decision is final. If they can't accept my decisions, well I can't do anything but to accept it."

"What about Jessi? Isn't it you are being unfair to him? He has the right with that child too."

"Don't worry Sunny ah. After i gave birth with our child. I will tell them that Jessi is the father of my child. By then, maybe.... maybe they will understand that we are not meant for each e."

Sunny sigh. "Fany yah, I hope you are right in your decision. It's hard to take it back once you already decided on something you aren't sure about it. I hope you will not regret in the end. When everything is all gone. Especially when Jessi is not longer here with you anymore."

In the past few days, Tiffany is having a hard time of being pregnant, her symptoms and being moody is not helping, emotionally and physically. Sometimes, she wants to give up, but she always think her baby. She's all she has. She will survive this. Eventually she believes everything will be alright.

In the Hwang mansion, everything has changed. Her father and Yuri never talked to her it's not that they don't accept her situation but rather than because she refused to tell them who was the real father of her child. Besides Sunny and Seohyun, her other friends and the public didn't know yet her situation. She's not ready yet to be judge especially her friends. She also felt guilty avoiding them and not telling them that she is pregnant.

But beyond all of this, there is someone who ahe wants to be with at times like this. It's her best friend Jessi Jung SooYeon. Her best friend, her knight in shining armor.  Who's always been there for her, when everything goes wrong. Oh my God! I miss you so much, Jessi!

***제티***

~~~~ 후후후 후후후 i hate drama........

>>>>>>
•please give me an idea.... What if......the next chapter is

•Tiffany will take Jessi back..
Or
•Tiffany will run away from her family and Jessi
or
•Jessi will let go of tiffany
or
•someone is going to die??

•••••NO DRAMA••••

~~~~please every comment put stinky midget vampire 
at the end. Thanks