CHAPTER IX

"Mom, Dad, I have something to tell you very important,"

She told everything. Why she refused to marry Taeyeon. And she also told them her real situation with Jessi. She told them everything from start being with Jessi.

"Please, don't get mad at Jessi. He always took care of me. He is my beat friend. He loves me Mom, Dad. And I love him too. I love him with all my heart, " her tears star to fall down.

"Baby..." Her mother was now crying.

"He is the father of my baby. He was willing to marry me . He always asked me to marry him. But I always refused to marry him. He respect my decision not to tell you anything about us even all he wanted is to tell you the whole truth. I have been such a fool, Mom, Dad. I hope, it's not yet too late," she looks at her father. "Dad, please don't get mad at him."

Her father tears slowly  falling down.  But not tears of anger or disappointments. It tears of joy and excitement. " I awe him my life, Tiffany. He always had been like my son to me. I'm glad that finally he will be my real son."

She embraced her father. "Thank you, Dad. Thank you."

***

"Yuri, are you mad at him?"

He sighed. He looks at her and hold her hands. "Do you love him Fany ah?"

"I really love him, Yuri. But I hurt him a lot. Yet, he always there for me, to all of us."

Yuri hugs her. " shhhh.. It will be alright, fany. I know, Jessi will always love you. Even before, I really feel sorry for him everytime  you're with Taeyeon. The poor guy swallowed his pain and pride just so he could be a good friend to you."

"How did you know?"

"Geeeezz ! MiYoungie, his like my brother. His too obvious you know. You're like a goddess he always worshipping." He laughed and playfully push her sister. " I remember some years back, I think it was on your twenty first birthday. You were dancing with Taeyeon and I accidentally glanced at him at the right moment. I don't know if it's only imagination but I think I saw a tear or two in his eyes. That's when I knew that he was in love with you . Damn I felt sorry for him."

I think everyone knows that Jessi loves me. I think I'm the only one who doesn't know about his feeling. He loves Taeyeon so much back then. He was just her best friend.

She cares her tummy. " You're not mad at him?"

"I won't as long as his going to marry you the soonest as possible. Besides, I always considered him as a brother. I know he really take good care of you."

She's so happy. She hoped that Jessi is with her at times like this. When her family already accepted everything about her pregnancy, and about them. "Thanks, kkab Yul."

"Anytime, MiYoungie."

"When you stop playing, Yul? You're going to be a uncle soon."

"Don't worry Fany  ah. I'm not planning to play for the rest of my life."

"Dad is going to retire soon, Yul. You are needed home."

He sigh. "Just one more championship, Fany. And I will retire. I promise."

"Then you better win next season."

"Yes! I will. For our baby MiYoungie." He laughs.

"Yah!." She glared at him. "I gotta find Jessi."

He hugged her. "I know, sis. Don't worry. He loves you."

***

"Chorong, are you with Jessi?"

"I haven't seen him since yesterday, Tiffany,"

"In his apartment? His not answering my calls."

"I'm really sorry, Tiffany. I really don't know where he is. I was looking at how too. He has many things to do. He need to sign all the documents we needed for our next project."

"Please, Chorong. If you find him, call me up immediately."

"Ok, Tiffany."

It's been three days she's looking for Jessi but she never heard anything about him. It's obvious that Jessi is avoiding her. If only, she's not stupid enough. If only, she admits her feelings toward him. If only, she listened to him. If only.

From the start she knows that Jessi treat her better than anyone else but she didn't mind it. Before, Taeyeon is all that matter, now she realized that Taeyeon never give his love like Jessi. She always understands him every time Taeyeon disappointing her.

She give all here heart to someone never loves her that much. She laughed when she remembered those times when she almost made an appointment every time she wanted to see him, but for Jessi , just one call, he comes in no time.

He was always there for her. Always, there's no any situation she'd not with him. He was always there to support and encourage her. He always believed in her capabilities as a person. He had always been her inspiration. How could she have been so blind?

Her tears slowly falls down when she remembered what she said to Jessi "I will hate you for the rest of my life...." My God, he was offering her his name, and she knows this is not only his obligations and responsibility to their child, but Jessi loves her. She threw it all back in his face. She refused to think of the worst! If something bad happen to Jessi, she will not forgive herself. She didn't if she can survive without him. Please, God, give me a chance to love him back.

It was nine in the evening, when Chorong called her.

"Did you already see him, Chorong?"

"He was in the Seoul dome, Tiffany. They have a game tonight."

"Thanks, Chorong." She was nervous at the same time she's excited.

***제티***