Chapter 1: New Mystery

Ciel Phantomhive is one of England's youngest Earl's. At 15 years old, he tragically lost his family on the Phantomhive estate. A fire broke out in the mansion and consumed the entire building... Ciel was the only one to make it out alive. From that day on he became the owner of his family company and the estate.

His life was running smoothly, he was the Queen's guard dog. So when ever she had a problem Ciel would be the one to help her. A couple of years ago he had a fiancèe named Elizabeth or Lizzy as her close friends and family called her. Sadly for Ciel she left him and found someone better. Ciel was sad about it, but not because he lost his wife-to-be but because he lost a childhood friend.

One day Ciel was in his private study room, which no one was allowed into without permission. He was sitting there with a cup of Earl Grey tea looking through a bunch of paper work. Suddenly Ciel noticed a letter with a wax red seal on it. The seal had a crown imprinted into it. He opened the letter and read the document that was inclosed inside it.

Ciel Phantomhive,

I am in need of your help once again. Recently there has been many female prostitutes going missing. Some have been returned but others are still missing. I would like you to investigate this matter and try to draw it to a close. Make sure to return as many of the young maidens as you can.

All photos and documents about the missing maidens are inclosed in the envelope.

Yours sincerely
                 Queen Victoria

Slowly Ciel pulled out the documents about the missing prostitutes out of the envelope. Scanning over the documents he didn't see anything that linked them together.

"Sebastian..." Said Ciel as he started to become agitated, his mind trying to work out why someone would do this.

"Yes My Lord" Replied a voice from behind the high back, leather chair Ciel was sitting in.

"I need you to help me go over these documents and piece together this case" Replied Ciel as he picked a few papers and photos up and gave then to Sebastian.

"Very well Master... I will get right on it" Replied Sebastian as he grabbed the paper work from Ciel's hand.

After about half an hour Sebastian and Ciel worked out all the girls were in about the same age range, 18-20 years old. All of the girls had long flowing hair, but in a range of colours from blonde to black. The girls all had bright coloured eyes, green, and blue. A couple of the girls had red eyes and some had purple eyes.

"All these maidens seem to be very attractive My Lord" Said Sebastian as he gave Ciel a devilish grin and looked down towards his Master. 

"You could say that" Replied Ciel as he rested his head against his closed fist.

Suddenly Sebastian came across a document. The girl who was depicting looked like an angel. Sebastian smiled then looked down towards the young Lord.

"This one looks like a catch, Master" Said Sebastain as he handed the document to Ciel. 

When Ciel looked at the document his eyes filled with amazement. This girl had long light brown flowing hair. Her eyes bright green, like emeralds on a ring. The girl's skin was pale, smooth and so beautiful. Her smile in the photograph could light up the darkest of rooms. Ciel almost felt bad for the girl, someone like her didn't deserve this... none of these girls did.

Ciel started scanning over the paper work Sebastian has just given him. Something was off, this girl was the only one not to have a last name. There may have been a reason behind it, but Ciel didn't think about it for long. Ciel took a sip of his tea and continued to look over all the paper work.