Chapter 11: Threats

Start from the beginning

I send her this unimpressed look and shrug my shoulders.
"Yeah? She's my student." I state casually.

Lucy smirks and nods her head as a chuckle leaves her lips.
"Are you sure she's...just your student?"

My eyes narrows down to slits and I purse my lips to a thin line.
"What are you trying to get at? She's my student." I say in a final tone.

She nods and rolls her eyes at the same time.
"Okay whatever." She says but the way she's looking at me seems like she knows something that I don't.
I just hope to all things good she doesn't know about me and Camila. Or.... Whatever her and I have.

Lucy's lips then curls up into a smile.
"Well she is pretty hot you know? Maybe since you're being such a bitch I could probably try and get some of her ass for myself." She says with a glint in her eyes.

I clench my fists on my sides as I bite the insides of my cheeks.
Not only did this asshole call me a bitch. She also talked about Camila in a very non respective way. This bitch is about to die today.

Still. I need to act like I don't care so I don't seem suspicious so I shrugged my shoulders casually.
"I don't care Lucy. Seriously. You could go fuck a dog and I still wouldn't care."

I'm walking up to her now as I give her a cold stare.
Leaning in close to whisper.
"Now get the fuck out of my face."

She stares into my eyes a little while longer until she realises that there's no way I'm still going to talk to her, so with a defeated sigh, she backs up until she's at the door once again.

Turning around to open it, she turns back to face me before saying.
"You'll pay for this." She says, her voice low and scary.

I scoff and roll my eyes at her tone.
"Yeah. Bye Bitch." I wave after her mockingly as she storms out of the classroom, slamming the door afterwards.

When I'm sure she's gone I fall back onto my chair as I let out a huge breath.
My fingers massaging my temples as I close my eyes.
Since Lucy's finally gone I can finally breath properly.

Why the hell would she show up here? Oh right.... To 'take' me back. Pff..

And Camila.......... I don't know what to do or to say to her now.
She obviously has feelings for me. And me? I don't know...

Whenever I see her I sort of get this tingly feeling in my stomach.. Fuck.

Should I be with her? I know for a fact she'll treat me damn better then Lucy, but still.....

The door opens again and I roll my eyes, thinking that its Lucy again as I turn around to cuss her out.

"Seriously Luc—"

"Um."

I close my mouth as I smile awkwardly at Ms Hawks.
She's another teacher around here.

She smiles at me and waves slightly.
"Hey Lauren. Me and a few teachers are in the longue eating pizza. Wondering if you wanted to come?" She asks nicely.

I'm actually quite hungry now as I think about it.
I nod my head as I flash her a small smile, standing up as I quickly grab my purse.
"Sure."

Ms Hawks—also known as Mia is no doubt very attractive. With her long blonde hair and blue eyes, not to forget her body is very nice as well.

Camila's body is better though. And she's wayyy more hotter.

Great. Now I'm comparing her to Camila. Not that I'm wrong though cause Camila sure is.....wow. Her jawline that I'm pretty sure the gods sculptured themselves is beyond perfect!

Her pink plump lips that looks oh so kissable. Her brown eyes are so....intimidating yet so alluring. It makes me feel things. Her body is skinny but not like disgusting skinny. Its just the right type and her curves are amazing. Don't get me started though on her ass. Mm... That ass is so—

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as Mia takes my hand, making me look down at it before looking back up with a questioning look.

She ignores it as she continues to hold my hand, guiding us to the teachers longue.

Her hands are surprisingly not very soft. Or they just are and I'm just being stubborn as I would rather prefer somebody else holding them.
Maybe a certain brown eyed sexy hot latina.

Dammit! Stop.

Mia smiles at me as we enter the room and I force a small smile as I pull my hand away, walking to Mrs Keen as I send the middle aged woman a small smile.

I sit down as I begin to converse with the other teachers and I just happened to notice Mia looking at me with this look. Almost like she's undressing me with her eyes. Ew.

Its making me uncomfortable because...well. She may be attractive but she sure is freaking creepy and weird.

I sigh loudly as I close my eyes, finding myself thinking once again about a devilishly beautiful brown eyed girl.

———
Hiyo! Another chap so yeah.
Lucy huh? And who's this Mia? Lmao.

Thanks for reading!