Epilogue

2 years later

"Daddy!Papa! Get up!" I look up sleepily, catching sight of the rambunctious two year old.

"River, Daddy needs sleep," I say, covering my face.

"Cartoons," River says. I peer at him and pull him inder the covers; a squeal escaping him. "Daddy," He laughs.

"Bub, let Daddy sleep. I'll watch cartoons with you." Steven takes hold of the toddler and rests him on his hip. "Morning, Colin."

"Morning, Love." He leans down to kiss me. I accept.

"You can go back to sleep, Babe. I've got River." I shake my head.

"I'm coming." River cheers and I roll out of bed, cautious of the decently sized bump.

Steven and I are expecting our second child and we're more than excited. River is probably happier than we are. He can't wait to be a big brother.

"Do you want me to cook breakfast or do you got it," Steven asks, opening the fridge.

"I've got it, Stevey." I switch positions with my fiancé, not letting him pass by without a kiss.

As I begin breakfast, Steven sets the table and gives river a few apple slices to hold him over until I'm finished.

These last two years have been absolutely amazing. Not just for us, but for our friends aswell.

Noah is attending college, Rony is working at a diner along side him. They both are extremely happy.

Steven and I don't plan on rushing into marriage. We've been taking time to connect more, raise our son, and plan for our next baby's arrival.

Sadly, not everybody is as happy.

Bryson left again. After, Dad ended things he couldn't handle it and got the first plane out of town.

Mom and Dad are divorced. Mom kept the house, and Dad moved to the other side of town. I haven't seen either of them much in the last few months, but I know they're pushing through. They don't have much of a choice.

"Colin, you're spacing." Steven comes over and pulls me back into reality. He takes a long look at my hand, a smile played on his lips. "I love the way you look with my ring."

"You're just feeling lovey-dovey today, aren't you," I joke. He shakes his head, leans down to kiss my cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

It's hard to believe that this all started because my best friend brought me to a party and I had a little too much to drink. She might not be with us anymore, but everyday I'm thankful for what she did. Because, if she hadn't, I wouldn't be here with the man I love.

And we wouldn't have our baby boy.

A/N You've just finished reading Babyboy!! This is my oldest story on Wattpad and I'm happy to finish it.

  Soon, I will be posting the spin-off sequel to this. It is titled 'I Lied'.

Be ready :) 💜💜