Chapter 3

A/N Pic of  Noah :)

"Pregnant!" The three of us yell in unison.

"How the hell is he pregnant?" Eleanor squeals. Noah stares at the ultrasound machine,his mouth moving,but no words coming out.

"Well,it seems that Colin was born with both male and female reproductive organs,but by him starting as a male the female parts are within his anus." Dr.Mitchel says,trying to ease our minds.

"Are you sure?" I speak,El holding my hand tight in hers. The doctor nods.

"Would you like pictures?" He asks,giving me a large smile.

I nod,cleaning my stomach and hopping off the table.

"Hey Colin," Noah walks up to El's car as we get ready to go to my house. "If you need anything,just give me a call. Okay?" He hands me a little slip of paper with numbers written on it.

"Okay,thank you Noah." I get into the passenger side of the car,Noah closing it behind me.

"I'll see you guys later." He calls as we pull out onto the road.

Time for hell.

- Colin's House -

The drive back to my house,seemed to have lasted hours. El and I stayed quiet the whole time. She drove,I thought.

How can I explain to my mom that her only son is pregnant and gay. I just hope this works out well.

"Don't worry,I'll be with you the whole time." Eleanor reassures. Her brown eyes loving and calming.

"Okay." I take an extremely deep breath,and step out of the car.

"Mom,I'm home!" My voice comes out higher than intended.

The click of high heels draws me to the kitchen. My mom has her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail,her face covered in make up,and her feet covered by her usual red heels.

"Mom, can we talk?" She turns away from the stove,looking and me with her bright blue eyes.

"Of course sweetie." She turns the stove on low and takes a seat in front of El and I.

"Well,there is something I have to tell you. It's not easy to do this, it something has come up that is forcing me to tell you." El gives my hand a firm squeeze under the table.

"What is it? I'm sure it'll be fine." Although she's calm,I can see how impatient she's getting.

"Mom,I'm gay." Silence. So silent a pin dropping would be heard.

"Oh Colin,that's okay. You can love who you want." I sigh,a huge weight being taken off my shoulders.

"Col,that isn't it." El scolds,taking the manila envelope from my pocket.

My mom picks it up off the table,opening it to reveal four pictures of the same object.

My baby.

"Mom,I'm pregnant. Apparently, I was born with eggs in my ass or something like that." Tears prick at the corners of her made-up eyes.

"Don't cry Ms.Nelson." El says.

"Oh my god,I'm going to be a grandma." My mom chimes.

Well that was unexpected.

"But,there is one more thing I want to know." Mom starts quizzically. "Who's the father?"

Father!

Ohmigod,I forgot about that completely. It's not Jonah,we only had sex with condoms,so it has to be... Fuck.

"Colin, who did you sleep with at the party?" El asks turning to face me.

"I don't know." She face palms herself. This can't be happening.

"Well do you remember anything about him?" Do I?

"He had brown hair and a cross tattoed on his arm. I think he also had a tattoo of a phoenix on his back." Great job Colin! That could've been anyone at the party! Dumbass!

"Well try to get some sleep. Well try to find out tommorow after school." Eleanor gives me a hug before walking out to her car.

I should take her advice and go to sleep. Me and the baby growing inside me.

- School -

El and I walk to school together,trying to find out who my baby daddy could be.

"It's not Jonah,he wasn't at the party. And you two only fucked with condoms." El sighs,her black heels clicking on the tile floor as we walk into the building.

"El,we can try this again later. I'm heading to class." She sighs heavily,but dispatches to her class.

"Good morning,Colin." Steven greets as I walk into the room. I wave keeping my eyes on the ground.

Who is it? Why can't I remember who I screwed a few nights ago? Oh yeah,I was drunk as hell.

"Shit!" I look up seeing Steven take off his wet shirt. Oh my god.

Brown hair: check.

Cross tattoo on their arm: check.

Phoenix tattoo:check.

Steven is the guy I slept with!

"Steven, we need to.." just as I start a group of girls barge into the room,cutting me off.

Great. If telling a guy he's about to have a kid,then the same guy is your teacher's assistant! I'm so fucked.

"Colin, what is so important that you told me to ditch class?" El asks,walking out into the vacant parking lot.

"I know who the father is." She smiles brightly.

"Good. Let's find him and.." I cut her off with my hand in the air.

"It's not that easy." I state fisting my hair.

El pulls my hands down,staring into my eyes.

"Who's the father?" She asks worried.

"Steven is the father." Eleanor's eyes blow wide. She starts to speak,but closes her mouth.

"So,you're pretty much carrying my nephew or neice?" I nod,bringing a smile to her slightly made up face. I forgot we have theatre this period.

"El,we need to find a way to tell him,but not freak him out." As if on cue,Steven walks out of the building.

"Steven,come here!" I give Eleanor a pleading look,which she ignores completely.

"What do you want?" The 21 year old asks. I stay quiet,allowing Eleanor to speak.

"You got him pregnant." Steven bursts out laughing. Just how I knew he would.

"El, I know you play jokes,but really? A guy? Pregnant?" I hear a smack and look up,spotting a red handprint on Steven's face.

"You both got drunk at the party and ended up fucking. If you still don't believe me,here is his ultrasound that clearly has his name on it and says he's almost a week pregnant." Eleanor scolds her brother. Steven takes the picture observing it.

"That might explain,why I found this in my bed." Steven,reaches into his pocket pulling out a gold chain.

My gold chain. The one my mom got me for my 15th birthday.

"Thank you Steven." I mumble,taking the chain from his hands.