Chapter 1

A/N Pic of Steven :)

I can't do this anymore. If he's not gonna treat me right then he can go fuck himself.

Relationships are worth fighting for,but you can't be the only one fighting.

How am I gonna do this? Just walk up to him and say 'it's over' or what? Fuck,this would've been easier if I had done it before wasting three years of my life with him.

Ugh!

"Hey,Colin what are you doing?" I flop down on my bed and stare at my ceiling.

"Eleanor, I have to break up with him. I don't want to,but I see that he's never gonna treat me the way I need him to." The weight on my bed shifts,and small arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry. I know how much you love him."

"Loved." I correct.

"Loved,right." She sighs. I turn on my side and start crying on my best friend's shoulder.

Why couldn't he love me? Was it something I did? Was I too clingy? Why the fuck is this so hard!

"Colin,don't cry. He's just an asshole. He never deserved you in the first place." Eleanor soothes.

I sniffle and wipe tears from my eyes. I need to pull myself together. I can't show anymore weakness.

"You're right. I'm way too hot for him." I state confidently.

"That's the spirit!" She cheers,giving me a high five. "Now,go get dressed. We're going to a party."

She hops off my bed,my eyes bugging out. This ho is trying to get me to a party.

"El," I growl. She rolls her eyes and pulls me up by my wrists. She grabs some clothes from my closet and shoves them into my hands.

"Now go get dressed. Time to get you sexed up." She smacks my ass and shoves me into the bathroom. Guess I'm going out.

"El,this looks stupid." I groan. She rolls her eyes once again.

"Get your head out if your ass and start thinking with you dick." What?

"Eleanor,I'm not having sex with anybody tonight." Again,she rolls her eyes.

"If you wanna get over it,you have to find someone else." She's right,but I'm still technically dating him. So if I hook up with someone else it's pretty much cheating.

"You know what? Fuck him. Tonight,is all about me. Fuck Jonah." Eleanor cheers and leads me out to her car. Tonight is my night.

-The Party-

"Holy shit." I stare at the house in awe. This party is fucking huge!

"It's my Step-brother's party. We made a deal so I won't tell Dad." El chimes. It's my turn to roll my eyes.

"C'mon bitch,let's get wasted!" I laugh and tug her towards the house,littered with sweaty hoes in short shorts and buff guys playing drunk football.

"El,remember the deal." A guy,I think it's her brother,walks up to us a stern look on his face.

"Yeah,Steven. I know,now where are the fucking booze?" Eleanor,flips her brown hair over her shoulder. Her brother,Steven,points to a little minibar in the corner of the room before disappearing in the crowd of teens.

Eleanor and I are now two giggly messes. Guess that's what happens when you've had six cups of vodka.

"El,ohmigod! I got a killer idea!" I yell over the music.

"What?" She slurrs,clapping her small hands together.

"We should go dance with these people!" I stretch out.

"Ohmigod,yass!" She jeers. I pull her by her wrists onto the hardwood floor. We swerve through the maze if sweaty bodies,that release the smell of liquor.

"Eleanor!" Some random guy walks up to her and they immediately start dancing together. I stay close to her,but at a distance so I don't disturb her.

"Care to dance?" The voice sounds familiar,but their face is blurry.

"Sure." I slurr,and follow the guy to the center of the crowd. We start dancing,you know the usual drunk person type of dancing. Grinding,etc.

"You're really hot." He says drunkenly. I giggle as response and bring my lips to his. He kisses back instantly. His tounge feels cold,yet warm against mine. Our teeth clash and tounges fight as we wander drunkenly into a room.

"Shorts off." I oblige,and things take off from there.

-The Next Morning -

What the fuck? Where the fuck? Holy shit.

I turning my side,spotting a head of brown hair. Shit. I've got to leave.

I limp out of the large bed,how I got a limp I don't want to know. I pick my clothes up off the floor,sloppily slip my shoes on and run,as much as I can,downstairs.

"El,wake up." I nudge her sleeping fugure. She opens one eye and rolls off of the small couch.

"What happened?" She asks,rubbing her temples. Fuck,this is a pain in the ass. Figuratively and literally.

"I don't know and I don't wanna. Let's go." I demand,grabbing then pair of heels I remember her wearing last night. Fuck that's probably all I remember from last night.

- Eleanor's House-

I grab four asprins,two for me and two for El,then bring them into her room.

"Thanks." She smiles,swallowing the meds dry. Ouch.

"I'm gonna take a shower. You still have my clothes in your closet?" I leave stuff here from time to time,for occasions such as this one.

"Yeah,of course." She points to her pink closet doors,covered in 5sos and One Direction posters. She's a fucking fangirl.

"Thanks. Brb." I chime.

- Afterwards -

That was very relaxing. Know that the smell of vodka is off my body,I can think clearly,well as clear as a hungover eighteen year old can.

Now,what happened last night? I remember El and I talked to her brother,Sterling or something,then we got drunk and I don't remember anything after that.

"Colin! It's Thursday!" Shit! School!

-Colin's House -

I trip over a chair,dashing through my house to grab my backpack.

"Love you Mom!" I exclaim dashing out the front door,nearly knocking down Eleanor in the process.

- School -

Yes! Made it before the first bell!

"I'll see you next period." El chimes walking off to her class. I spin on my heel bumping into someone.

"Watch where you're going." No. Not today.

"No,Jonah. I'm done with this. You can go fuck yourself. I don't need you anymore." Before he can get a word out I stomp off to my class.

I sit in my seat and release a sigh if relief. Doing that has taken a huge weight off of my shoulders.

"Hello class. We have a new member to our classroom. He's a past student that will be interning here for the rest of the year." Our teacher dawns on. I could really care less.

"Hello,class. My name is Steven. I don't do the whole Mr routine. So just call me Steven." Steven?

I look up from my desk and see the same eyes I saw last night.

"You're Eleanor's brother." I blurt out. He looks to me,scanning over me before he gives me a strange look.

"Yeah,that's true. And before any of you ask,I'm only 21. I'm not much older than you are." Steven does his best to avoid looking my direction.

Can't wait to see how all this plays out.