Chapter 7

Steven and I walk out of the dressing room,a wide smile played on his face. I may have given him a few kisses in the dressing room.

"Will this be all,sir?" The young cashier asks. His eyes roam over me before he meets mine.

"Yes,that'll be all." I smile. Steven wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to his person. He trails kisses down my neck as I pay for my clothes.

"Have a good day." The cashier smiles. I nod and wiggle free of Steven's arms. I give him a death glare,he raises his hands up in surrender.

We walk through the mall,my feet hurt like hell,but I don't want to bother Steven with my pregnancy problems. He has enough to deal with.

Sometimes I wish I hadn't went to that party. I mean,I practically waltzed in,fucked him,and BAM! A baby is on the way. As far as I know,I've ruined his whole life.

"Colin,are you okay? Is something wrong with the baby?" He stands in front of me,resting his hand in my raising stomach. I shake my head and try to keep my eyes away from his.

"Please can we leave? I just want to go home."

"Of course,baby. Come on." He pulls me to his chest,kissing my hair softly as we walk out to his car. Once we sit down my tears just start spilling.

"Steven, I'm sorry for ruining your life." I whimper,pulling at the roots of my red hair. Steven pulls my hands down and lifts my head up to meet his gaze.

"Don't say that. You did not ruin my life. You gave me a whole new reason to live." I look down,fighting to keep my tears in. "Colin,we're having a baby. In a matter of a few months,we'll have a son or a daughter to love and support." I don't know how much of this shit I'm able to take today.

"Please bring me to El's house. I need to talk to her." He nods and starts his car.

The silence in the car is killing me. We're about a mile from her house and not a word spoken between us. Steven seems to be okay,but at the same time he's been clenching and unclenching his fists around the steering wheel the past few minutes. His knuckles are as white as freshly fallen snow.

"Here we are. I'll see you later." He says staring at the wheel instead of looking at me. A weight lands on my chest when he speeds off leaving me outside in front of Eleanor's House.

"Colin,what the hell are you doing outside?" Noah?

"Steven,brought me." I speak leaving out the part about him leaving me. Noah shrugs off his jacket and puts it around my shoulders then, leads me inside.

"El, Colin is here." Her head pops out from the bathroom.

"Hey,are you okay?" She asks walking out,a towel wrapped around her body. Noah swallows before sitting down on her,for once, clean bed.

"I'm fine,El. Just a little tired." I offer a fake smile. She narrows her eyes and finds some panties and a large pink t-shirt to put on.

"Fuck,I have work tonight." Noah sighs,rolling off of the bed."I'll see you later,babe." He kisses her as if his life depends upon it.

"Okay bye,Noah." She blushes. He smile giving one last kiss before coming over to me.

"See you later aswell." He puts a kiss on my cheek then walks out.

"So you two are together?" I ask claiming the bed for the first time in two years.

"Yeah,we are. He's so fucking sweet and passionate. He rarely ever swears, he listens to me,and he let's sex be the way it should. Loving and passionate" I smile at her response, it's been clear that they had a connection since we met.

"That's cool. I'm tired,so good night." I cuddle under her covers,close my eyes,and let my body and mind relax.

It doesn't last long.

My mind is soon plugged by my fears for the future. Are Steven and I gonna be able to support him/her the way we want? Are the feelings between us gonna be the same? How am I gonna get by on my own?

Why does being pregnant have to be so stressing and worrisome?

Why did I have to be one out of a million males to be able to conceive? I sigh and rise from El's bed, my eyes instantly catching sight of Eleanor standing at the end of the bed with a small pink and white stick in her hand. I instantly recognize it.

"El, what's wrong?" I ask although I'm sure I already know. She sits on the bed, handing me the stick. I grimace and look at the tiny window; a bright blue plus sign inside it. I look up to her, tears slipping down her cheeks.

"Colin, this can't be happening. We're barely out of school and what if Noah doesn't want a kid? What if he dumps me? I don't want to lose him." she sobs, leaning onto my shoulder, her tears sliding down my arm.

"Hey guys I left me," Noah comes into the room, his eyes instantly falling on El. She looks at him and bursts into another fit of tears.

Noah's P.O.V.

I walk back to El's after realizing that I left my work ID and wallet behind. I walk up to her room, open the door to find Eleanor crying on Colin's shoulder. She looks to me and begins to cry harder. I move to the bed, taking her into my arms.

"What's wrong, bae?" I ask, rubbing her back and kissing her temple. Colin nudges my shoulder, motioning to the left. I look down and spot a pink and white stick, with a blue plus sign in its tiny window.

My eyes widen and I find myself, smiling a mile wide. I'm gonna be a Dad!

"Baby, you're pregnant?" I say although I know the answer. She sniffles and nods against my chest. I lift her head, her bloodshot eyes bearing into my green. I smile at her leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss to her beautiful lips.

"You're not mad?" she asks, holding my hand in her lap.

"Ellie, nothing could be better. I don't think anything could compare to the girl I love having my child." I speak truthfully.

"W-what?" she stutters, more tears beginning to fall from her beautiful eyes.

"I love you, Baby girl." I smile through my own tears. She launches herself into my arms, our lips finding one another. I kiss my love and hold her as close as my body will allow.

I can't believe it. I'm gonna be a Daddy.