Chapter 13

A/N Colin's Dad :)

"Hello boys, how is everything?" Doctor Mitchell asks, flashing us a friendly smile.

"Everything has been going well. A little bumpy, but we're taking it day by day." Steven says.

I smile giving his hand a little squeeze.

"So, Colin you know the drill." The Doctor says.

I lift up my shirts, exposing my belly more than before. Steven seems to marvel at the bump, his dark eyes focused on it with such admiration.

Mitchell applies the cold gel, a light hiss escaping my lips on contact. He places the machine part in my stomach, the image of our precious baby.

"Do you boys want to know the gender?"

"Yes, please. We missed the last so we've been wondering." I speak with anticipation clear in my voice.

"Okay, boys." He examines the picture a bit before turning to us. "Congrats. You're having a boy."

To say Steven's smile takes up the room is not an exaggeration. Anyone could feel the happiness radiating off of him.

"Our baby boy," he says, stooping down to kiss my lips. I kiss back with little tears falling from my eyes.

"Your boy is growing perfectly. He is a healthy baby." Mitchell tells us.

"Thank you, Doc. Can we have five copies of him?" Mitchell bids leaving the room for a bit.

"Look at him. Our beautiful little River." Steven smiles, tears slipping down his cheeks.

"He's gonna be absolutely perfect. Just like his Papa." I grin, holding onto Steven's arm.

"He'll be more like his Daddy." Steven kisses my cheek, our eyes turning back to the screen; the perfect creation of our love.

"Here you go," we accept the pictures and Steven helps me up, his hand flattening against my exposed stomach.

"Come on, let's go home." Steven says, kissing down my neck. I leave a kiss on his cheek and allow my baby daddy to walk .e out.

***

"Hi, Mommy." I chime, attempting to hug her, not able to wrap my arms around her due to my swollen stomach.

"Hi, Sweetheart." She smiles, kissing my cheek.

"Hello, Misses Nelson." Steven says, easing me over to the couch.

"Hello, Steven. How have you boys been?" I sigh, looking over to the love seat across from the couch.

"Hello, Mister Nelson. We've been good." My dad came back.

He and Mom were having a few issus, so he took off to New York to give them some time apart. He came back last month. At the time Steven and I were in the process of moving my stuff over to our apartment, but decided to take a break. That is when Dad walked in and caught us in a compromising position. So his first look at Steven was his bare ass.

"You treatin' my boy right?" Dad asks, giving his stern father look.

"Of course, Sir. Colin means the world to me." Steven says, resting his hand on my stomach.

I blush, looking at Dad who has a playful smirk on his lips.

"Anyway, Mom and Dad we have some news."

"Oh, do tell," Mom giggles, sitting in Dad's lap.

"We will be having a baby boy." Mom cheers and Dad looks at his wife strangely.

"That's great,Colin. Come to the kitchen for bit." Dad says, moving Mom gently and exiting to the kitchen.

"Hurry back," Steven kisses my lips, assisting with my departure.

I enter the kitchen, Dad waiting calmly. I can hardly deny that my Father is quite a handsome man.

He's six'three, with broad shoulders and large muscles. He has a crown of jet black hair, little specks of grey coming in although he's only Thirty-Seven(my parents had me pretty young). Then,he has a pretty strong jawline, with a light stubble. Lastly, are his intense dark blue eyes that have always been a safe place for me since I was younger.

"Do you love that boy?" Dad asks, sitting on a barstool leaning against the countertop.

"Yes, Dad. I do. He's been my rock for half a year. I don't think I'd ever be able to function without him." I say honestly.

"I'm proud of you, Colin. I know I wasn't here for the majority of your pregnancy, but if you ever need anything, I'm only a call away." A little tear slips from his dark eyes, and I instantly try to hug him past my stomach.

"I love you, Daddy." I sniffle.

"I love you too, Buddy. Now come tell us about my grandson."

***

"God, it feels good to be home!" Steven throws himself onto our shared bed, his blue suit halfway unbuttoned exposing his slightly hairy chest.

"Hey, Babe. How was work?" I place my laptop on side the bed, shifting around to face my love.

"Tiring. Classes are so boring without you there." Steven grumbles, nuzzling in the crook of my neck, his stubble tickling my neck a bit.

"Did you see Noah?" I ask, looking down a bit.

"Yeah. He still isn't talking to many people. He and Rony partnered up and he smiled for the first time in a few months." Steven says, rising from the bed and pulling his tie off.

"What are you doing?" Steven walks over to me, his suit tossed to the ground, exposing his sexy chest and V-line.

He pulls my shirt up and litters my stomach in kisses.

"I love you, River." He says, kissing my stomach at the center. "And I love you, Colin." He leans up, pressing his warm lips to mine, his hand massaging my bump.

"We love you too, Steven." I grin, nudging him back.

He gets to his feet, smiling down at me deviously. I nudge him again, a small chuckle escaping Steven's lips.

"You're so cute." He says, dropping his dress pants and causing my eyes to pop from the sockets.

That son of a bitch is wearing a jock strap!

"Steven, what the hell?" I gape, my member twitching with excitement.

"What?" He responds, pulling basketball shorts up his hairy legs.

"Since when did you start wearing a jock strap?"

"You remember the first night we moved in together, I asked you if you like them?"

I think back, vaguely remembering said conversation. It is quite possible that I was on my knees at the time.

"Wasn't I sucking you off that day?"

"Yeah, best head ever, babe." Steven winks, laying beside me with his arms around as much of me as possible.

"Whatever, Steven. You look nice in a jockstrap."

"Thanks. Do you plan on dying your hair again?" Steven asks, running his fingers through my bleached blonde hair.

"I don't know. I may just stay a blonde for a bit. Maybe when River's born I'll turn it black again." I speak, crossing my legs with his.

"I've only seen you with your natural color once. You look gorgeous no matter what though." Steven says, kissing my neck.

"I love you, babe."

"I love you more, my love."