"Then I'll come,if I get to sit with someone as clueless as me,"Jessica said cheerily.

"It's a date then."

We took the stairs,talking animatedly about our plans,and walked down the hallway before turning the corner.

"Guys,wait up!"

We stopped and turned our heads to see Oliver hurrying towards us,three huge textbooks in his arms.

"Hey,Oliver,"Jessica said when he reached us.

"Hi,"he replied,sounding breathless.

"Need some help?" I offered.

"Yes,please!"Oliver exclaimed with relief,proceeding to dump his heavy books in my arms.My arms sagged at the heavy weight,but I didn't let that bother me."Thanks,Laura."

When we made it to History class,it was half-full but still noisy with excited chatter.There was nothing else anyone was talking about other than the game today.It was against Remsfield after all,and from what I heard,those games were the most entertaining.

"Let's make a bet,"Oliver said.

"On what?"Jessica asked.

Oliver smirked."20 bucks if Sam hasn't been to a game."

"30 says she has,"Jessica said in a heartbeat.

These two were certainly bored out of their minds if they were betting about something like this.

"What about you,Laura?What do you think?"Jessica asked,turning in her seat to face me.Oliver followed suit.

"Oh no,I'm not part of this," I said,shaking my head frantically.

"Yes you are.Just say anything," Oliver urged.

They both looked at me expectantly and I could only deal with it for a few seconds before I sighed in defeat.

"Um..5 bucks if she's secretly a huge football fan,"I said.

Jessica and Oliver both scoffed with disbelief.

"5 dollars,really?"Jessica said with a roll of her eyes.

"Hey,I bet with what I have," I defended,and we all laughed.

Sam walked in soon after,and came to sit next to me.We stared at her,and she looked back at us weirdly.

"Is something...on my face?"she asked slowly.

"How do you feel about football,Sam?" Jessica asked in reply.

Sam looked even more confused."Why?"

"We're curious about whether you've been to one of the games?" Oliver replied.

"Yes,I have," she said,still looking clueless as to what was going on.She looked like she wanted to get up,say "I'm sorry,I think I'm at the wrong place" before bolting.

"Yes!" This was Jessica.

"No!" This was Oliver.

Both at the same time.

"You both owe me 30-"

"But do you guys wanna know a secret?" Sam interrupted Jessica,a grin on her face now.We leaned towards her simultaneously and I would have laughed if I wasn't so curious."I'm actually a huge football fan."

We all gasped in surprise,and she nodded in affirmation.I smiled in victory,though it was no big deal since I didn't want to bet in the first place.

Oliver and Jessica looked at me with long faces and my smile widened in amusement. They looked as if the world was ending.

"I guess you win,Laura.It's a good thing you said 5 bucks instead of 50," Oliver joked.

"Wait,what bet?"Sam asked. We told her,and she rose her eyebrows at me."What gave me away?"

"It was just a guess.I was surprised as much as they were," I replied,then turned to Jessica and Oliver."You guys can keep your money,I don't need it."

"That doesn't mean I don't!" Sam exclaimed."I'm taking it in your place."

At that moment,the teacher walked in and all chatter ceased.

"Since today's the big game,we'll not be doing anything major.Just get into your groups and finish up on your assignment," he said,then sat at his desk.

"Okay,guys.I'm done with the writing part of our work.We just need to go over and make a few changes," Jessica said,taking out 4 papers and giving each one of us."As for the slideshow,how about we meet on Saturday at my place?"

There were no objections,so we shared contacts.Then Jessica sent all of us her address with the time 1pm under it.We spent the rest of the period going over the presentation and making the necessary changes.

***
When I got to the school,it was buzzing with excitement.I saw half of this when classes ended,but I usually walked past all this noise with a roll of my eyes-no intention of coming back later for the game.

But here I was,back at school and walking towards Sam,Jessica and Oliver.

"Hey,guys," I said when I reached them.

"There you are,Laura.Let's go find seats before the place gets totally packed,"Sam said,and she led the rest of us towards the field.

I hadn't seen much of Tori or Anna today,and even Ben.I hoped I could talk to them,possibly after the game.

We found seats instantly,and involuntarily, I found myself searching for a particular blond-haired quarterback.Then my phone rang,and I answered without checking the caller's ID.

"Hello?"

"Looking for someone?"

My breath got caught in my throat,and I barely managed to utter that one word."Ross."

"The one and only.Look towards the players' bench," he replied,and I did so immediately.I smiled instantly when I caught sight of him in his football gear."See,I made it easier for you."

I scoffed. "I wasn't looking for you."

"If you say so."

He smirked at me."Ross?"

"Yeah?"

"Good luck."

He didn't say anything,just stared at me.Of course I stared back.At that moment,I was very happy I came.

A/N:-So there you have it.Listen,guys,I have an important exam in a few months so I won't update for awhile.Don't be sad,I'll be back before you know it.Bye bye.