Chapter 5

"Why did you want to meet me here?"

I had done exactly as Ross had demanded in the piece of paper I had found in my locker after second period.

He was currently sitting across from me in the back of the library.

"People are talking about us a little too much," Ross answered,running a hand through his hair.

I sat up."What?Really?Why?"

Ross rolled his eyes."Gee,I wonder which question I should answer first."I frowned,but remained silent.He continued."They keep making up some telenovela bullshit like how we're hiding our love because it's forbidden-you know,'cause I'm a jock and you're a loser-and how it's so incredible how someone like you managed to bring me to my knees."

"How come I haven't heard anything like that yet?" I asked,confused.

Ross shrugged."Maybe you're just so good at tuning people out."

That's true.

"You might want to be careful though. Some girls really want to beat the shit out of you."

"But that's not fair!" I exclaimed.

"Exactly!I mean,why would people say that someone has changed me,"Ross scoffed." No way in hell that's happening."

My eyebrows furrowed."Why?You don't think that's possible?"

Ross stared at me,speechless.I stared back,waiting for his answer.When it got uncomfortable, I cleared my throat.

"Why don't we give them something else to talk about?" I suggested.

Ross snapped his fingers and nodded,seeming to like my idea."I know,let's tell them I'm tutoring you."

I couldn't help but chuckle. "I'm sorry,what?You're tutoring me?

"Yeah,what's wrong with that?Am I not handsome enough?"

"What,no.I mean,yes.Okay,what does your physical appearance have to do with what's up here?" I pointed at my temple.

"Nothing.It's all about experience and skill,and most importantly,how big you are," Ross replied with a smirk.

Ross noticed that I wasn't getting him.

"Wait,what are you talking about?"we both asked each other at the same time.

"Sex lessons," Ross answered.

My eyes widened."Sex lessons?Really,Ross?I thought you meant tutoring in the sense of books!"

"Oh?Oh!" Ross said."That could work too."

"Anyway," I drawled out."How about we say I'm your Math tutor?"

Ross clapped his hands,leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms on his chest."So our story is,in exchange for your freedom,you decided to help me with Math."

I resisted the urge to ask,"why,was I your slave?" but I just nodded and said."I better head back to class."

With that,I stood up.

"Wait a minute."

I turned back to Ross.He continued."I'm going to need your phone number,class schedule and a copy of your bucket list."

"Uh...okay?"I said.Stalker much?"Give me your phone and I'll put it in.I'll give you the rest later."

Ross stared at me for a moment or two before he smiled slightly and stood up.He stood in front of me and nudged my temple with his pointer finger.