Mr. Badboy

Warning lots of curse words

Y/n's POV

I woke up to my annoying ass older brother bitching about trying to find his goddamn shoes. I heaved out a big breath and slowly sat up. I'm pretty sure I looked like shit when I walked over to my door and shouted downstairs to him, but you know what? The haters can fuck off and grow up.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOUR DAMN SHOES ARE BY THE FUCKING DOOR!!! "

I let out a loud 'ugh' sound when I remembered about school. I then walked over to my bathroom to get ready since I forgot I was being transferred to another stupid school.Yeah, if you probably didn't know I'm in my last year of high school and I'm turning eighteen in a month. I've had to transfer schools often because of the trouble I cause. If you're we're guessing I'm like a bad girl then you guessed right. I enjoy watching others in pain because it's amusing. It's also fun to cause trouble because why the hell not? The only thing I'm lucky about is that my friends, who are basically just like me, go to the school I'm transferring to.

I was too lazy to take a damn shower so I just brushed my hair and teeth and put on my clothes. I'm supposed to wear a school uniform, but I honestly don't even care. I changed into a maroon colored shirt, ripped black skinny jeans, black leather jacket, and regular beat up converse. I grabbed my plain black backpack and walked out my room.

I decided to just skip breakfast so I wouldn't have to deal with my parents, but right as I made it to the front door I heard my mom asking me, " Where are you going dressed up like that? " I opened the door while turning around giving her a cheeky smile and ran out the door before she could give me an entire lecture about clothes.

I ran all the way to the school making it a few minutes before the bell rang. I walked into the school too impatient to wait for my friends. I ignored all the stares people gave me as I walked by towards the office. When I finally got there I asked for my schedule at the front desk. " May I have my schedule? My name is Kim Y/n. " The lady at the front desk gave me a dirty look after looking me up and down before finally giving me my schedule.

I quickly turned around and walked out without saying a 'thank you'. I walked back down the now fully crowded hallway of girls. I honestly have no fucking idea where the fuck these girls just came from, but it seems as if they're trying to find or more like see something at the entrance of the school.

I pushed my way through the crowd to get to the front. I didn't want to get to the front to see what the hell was there to cause such a commotion, but because I got a text from one of my friends telling me they were all outside waiting. I pushed a girl in front of me out of the way and she tripped on air, falling to the ground.

She glared at me, but I just shrugged and stepped over her. I finally got it to the entrance and just saw a.........a fucking group of seven boys. A lot of profanities were running through my mind when I realized that the entire fucking point of the nude (just realized the mistake, but gonna leave it here) ass crowd was only because of a fucking group of boys.

After somewhat calming down I pushed my way through the group of boys since they were blocking the ENTIRE FUCKING ENTRANCE. As I almost made it out I firm grip was on my right arm holding me back. I turned my head to my right and glared at the boy holding onto me. I ripped my arm from his grasp and kicked the back of his knee causing him to fall to the ground. I chuckled before walking away from the glares shot at me from the other people that were there.

I saw my friends standing right by the entrance, so I walked over to them. In my group of friends were Jennie, Lisa, and myself. We were mainly just called bad girls because of our reputation wherever we went. Jennie and I are in our last year of this hellhole while Lisa is in her third year. I honestly feel kinda bad for her because Jennie and I are going to end up leaving her behind.