Clutching the straps of bookbag slightly tighter, I stop for a second before going in. Taking a deep breath, I gaze at the large elegant building. Worrisome and anxious thoughts begin to cloud my mind. I breath out, and try to imagine the negativity flowing out with the air I exhaled.

I tense up and straighten my posture, and attempt to walk in as confidently as the others are. So far, no one has paid my a single glance, and I take it as a sign that no one recognizes me.

Yet.

Hopefully my day goes as well as my morning is going!

-------!Timeskip brought to you by Jungkook's bunny smile!---------

I think I'm starving to death by the time my lunch period comes around. My dummy self forgot to eat breakfast in the morning.

I'm so hungry that I'll eat anything. Even the disgusting school food.

The moment the bell rings I jump straight out of my seat and dash out of the classroom faster than anybody else. I run swiftly down the stairs and shoot into the dining hall. There aren't many people there yet so I smile even though it's not visible because of my face mask.

Speaking of which, it sadly hadn't worked as well as I thought it would... I had several people call out to me and they made fun of me. I was even tripped and now I even have small scratches all over my arm. It stings but it's not as bad as it was earlier I guess.

I shudder, I hope nobody pays any attention to me during my lunch hour. It fills me with nervousness. I really don't want to be made fun of...

As a few seconds pass by, the dining hall begins to fill up with hungry students. Very soon all the tables are occupied. I'm still waiting for Jimin when I remember something important.

My project! It's due today!

And I still have one more drawing to do! I can't believe I forgot! All the teasing had completely made me forget my true aim!
I still have to draw Taehyung!

A small group of students passes by my table and knocked my stuff to the ground, making rude remarks about me and joking around. I frown and begin to feel upset about it. I tried my best to ignore them as I bent down to pick up my things.

They've began to recognize me..

I look up to see if they're gone before I get up. I set my things back in the table and sigh shakily. I remember that I still have Taehyung to draw.

I scan the dining hall for Taehyung, and I finally spot him in the midst of all the commotion that normally happens in a dining hall during lunch.  He's surrounded by a bunch of his friends and girls, No surprise there. It's troublesome for me, considering the fact that the majority of them were around when I fell. I have got to be extra careful about how I go about this.

I look around to see if anyone is looking at me and I move accordingly. I find a table near Taehyung's with a clear view of him. As I sit down, I make sure to pull my beanie a bit lower onto my forehead and pull my face mask a bit higher. You can never be too careful.

He's dressed fashionably as usual and has a bright smile pasted on his face. He speaks to everyone pleasantly and seems to be flirting with some of the girls. Well, thats to be expected of the University's bad boy or popular guys. They always turn out to be fuckboys. Everyone jokes around and speaks energetically.

As I observe him, I realize it'll actually be really hard to draw him because he's constantly moving and gesturing with his hands. His facial expression is also changing, from surprise to disgust to happiness as he reacts to what his friends were saying. I think I'll have to work from a picture again.