Travis goes back in the apartment and closes the door. Zeke walks down the stairs with a scowl on his face.

"Hey handsome." The woman from earlier speaks.

    "Hello." He speaks back but continues walking towards the truck. The driver opens the door and he slides into the backseat.

"What he say?" Shiloh asks as the door is shut closed.

    "Nothing." Zeke responds and sends a quick text to Naomi. Shiloh shakes his head and looks out of the window. "Shiloh, I'm not sure what Travis is gonna decide. He probably already made a final decision. But like I told him, I don't care. Who I do care about is Nia and if you break her heart, we're going to have major issues."

"Meaning?"

    Zeke looks over at him with a grave expression. "Meaning.. you need to put the other foot in the door. And close it."

NYC
Friday

    Naomi allows Marion to put the final touches to her outfit while she finalizes things for Saint's birthday party. Since she was in New York this week, she promised him that they would celebrate his birthday when she gets back to LA.

"I really enjoy the space theme. We can get galaxy chocolate cupcakes." Naomi suggests.

"You just want chocolate cupcakes." Remy says before putting a bottle of Hennessy to her lips and drinking it.

"That's also true." Naomi admits.

"I'm gonna divorce Amir." Rayne drunkenly blurts out. "I'm—I'm gonna do it."

Naomi rolls her eyes at her two drunk best friends and looks at Marion. "See what I go through?"

"I just wanna get laid, girl." Marion shakes his head, and pokes her breast.

"Marion." Naomi slaps his hand away. "Are you gay or not?" She laughs.

"Right now." He looks at the three women extensively. "I think I've been delivert."

"He's funny." Remy snorts.

"She looks like a wild one in the bedroom." Marion whispers to Naomi.

Naomi leans in. "She is."

Marion gasps and looks at Naomi. "Naomi, you naughty woman."

"I'm gonna call Amir." Rayne reaches for her phone. Naomi jumps up and removes it from her reach.

"No, you're gonna lay your drunk ass down."

Rayne mocks her under her breath. "I'm a functional drunk."

"Obviously." Remy says sarcastically. Suddenly her phone rings and she answers without looking to see who it was. "Dr. Lotus-Solomon." She greets.

"Her white girl voice." Rayne snickers.

"It's a habit, Keegan. And you are calling my work phone." Remy says. "Oh, my other phone is dead." She laughs as if it were funny. "Put her on the phone please."