Counting The Days Part 1.

Start from the beginning

Fai:"Dude, just sit down"He said making us nod in agreement.

Freya:"Anyways! Hails"She said looking at her"Pack your bags and get ready because we're going to Mykonos!"She said making Hailey jump up from her seat and jump on my sister hugging her.

Hailey:"Oh my god!"She yelled pulling away excitedly making me chuckle at her reaction"No way!"She said making the girls all nod and squeal.

Kendall:"Top that"She said looking at the guys and Payton making them huff.

Tyler:"Oh please"He said waving them off and looking at me.

Tyga:"You talked about this place all the time and you and Payton wanted to visit there"He said making me think a little and shrug. Payton looked at me with a proud smile on her face.

Payton:"We're going to New Orleans Bitch!"She yelled making me look at them wide eyed and then jump up from my seat pulling them in for hugs.

Y/n:"No fucking way!!!"I said excitedly since I always wanted to go to New Orleans. Plus they're alcohol is way better.

Alex:"Its New Orleans!"He yelled making all the guys and I break out into dances.

Zayn:"Who's going to get drunk as fuck?!"He yelled making them all scream my name and continue dancing.

Abel:"Who's going to have the time of their life?!"He yelled making them do the same.

Hailey:"Who's not going to have a wife if they don't stop dancing?!"She yelled making them all yell my name and then shut up.

Fai:"Shit"He mumbled making me chuckle nervously and shrug.

Y/n:"Its just innocent fun babe"I said making Tyga lean close to my ear.

Tyga:"The stripper says otherwise"He mumbled making me nudge him while my fiancé glared at me.

Hailey:"It better be"She said pointing her finger at me making me walk towards her and peck her lips.

Y/n:"Come on baby, its our pass to go crazy"I said making her hum and look at me with a mischievous glint in her eye.

Hailey:"So then if I decide to kiss someone there its totally fine....I mean its a free pass"She said making me look at her click my tongue.

Y/n:"Easy Baldwin"I said making her giggle and peck my lips.

Hanna:"Okay, okay sit down and let us explain everything before you two get all lovey dovey in front of us"She said making us laugh and take a seat waiting for them to explain.

Ian:"So since both of you can't stand being away from each other we decided that there will be some rules"He said making both myself and Hailey frown at those words.

Hailey:"What kind off rules?"She questioned making them all sit in front of us.

Justine:"Just chill and listen to us"She said making us nod and wait for them to start talking.

Kylie:"We're all going to be away for a week the most because the two of you have been working your asses off and need a break to just relax and have fun"She said making us nod and sit back.

Kendall:"So in that week we all have something planned and the actual Bachelor party will be the day before we leave"

Bella:"But the two of you will not be able to communicate"She said making us both look at them as if they're mentally ill.

Gigi:"Just listen!"She said sternly"You can call each other when the other wakes up and talk to each other but no face timing and all those things"She said making me pout.