Target

I felt like a million tonnes were lifted off my body. I stretched in my seat and moaned, all the stiff bones in my body clicked.

"Yes, one chorus left." I cheered beside Minhyun and Jaehwan. We were writing up the music on the computer and we just completed the bridge. We were really close to finishing. The only thing left after that is to make the choreography. A whole month had already passed. That means we had two months to record the voices, add choreography, and perfect our performances.

"Do the rappers have lyrics?" Jaehwan asked them.

"You bet we do." Daniel, Jihoon, Woojin and Guanlin gave their papers in. Us three composers gathered around the sheets and read the lyrics of the four individuals.

"Sounds pretty good." Jaehwan commented.

"Take these sheets guys." Minhyun passed out something to the guys. "I've marked your parts in the song and I want you to put your lyrics to the melody. Make it all syllabic. Change your lyrics or the rhythm as you wish but check with me afterwards." he instructed.

"Got it."

I turned my attention back to my computer screen and copied and pasted some parts as well as playing some. I put my headphones and listened to how it sounded. Pretty good if I say so myself. I increased the bass to make it more suitable for dancing and then I saved my work.

"Come check this out!" I called Minhyun and Jaehwan. The pair came to my computer and I let them put the headphones to listen to the finished product. I heard them both quietly singing the lyrics and I felt really proud that we managed to complete so much.

"That sounds great! Now we need to record the singing and rapping then the song will be wrapped up." Minhyun commented. "We can do that next time though because school is ending in five minutes. I nodded and backed up all my stuff, ready to go home since it was a Friday.

Everyone was in a pretty joyful mood so I was smiling as I left the school. I said bye to them before I turned in the opposite direction. It just so happened that Dongho was waiting for me... again. This was the sixth time since the incident but I couldn't do anything, especially since I was so weak compared to him.

"Oh look who it is." he smiled in the most horrifying way.

"Hello Dongho."

"I didn't get to see you yesterday, so I guess you owe me twice as much today" He told me. He put his hand out to me and flicked his fingers, demanding his money. I gave him what I had. I'm not the kind of person who normally carries money with me since I always eat my own lunch. he looked at me weirdly an I said nothing.

He suddenly threw the money at me, making me flinch.

"This is all you've got!" his voice boomed at me. I was too stunned to say anything. "Pick it up." He said and I followed.

He walked off without saying anything and I waited until he turned a corner before I ran home.

Home was the only place I truly felt safe. The only place where I could truly act like myself.

The only true place I could rely on for comfort.