"I did? Of course i am. Unlike that Lee Donghae who you called that prince"

"Don't drag Donghae Oppa into this"

"Oppa? Heh." He scoffed and then his expression turns drastically into a stern one.

"You know what,i'm getting tired,Myungsoo.All you did was playing around and never even considers other people's feelings!So at least try to act like a mature!" I yelled out loud and stomped my way out-purposely bumped my shoulder hardly onto his.

"So the ugly truths comes out huh." He mumbled;making me stopped dead on my track right i could even stepped outside the room.

"And one more thing,Donghae is way much better worth man for women,at least act like him so other victim like me wouldn't broke their trust to you."

With that,i make my way out and fastening my pace just to get away from him while hoping he wouldn't go aftering me.Or else i would have been saying something more mean to him.

The desperate tears are coming its way out from the corner of my eyes again.I harshly wiping them by the sleeves of my uniform.

Just when i thought i'm starting to have more than normal feelings for Kim Myungsoo

Myungsoo

"Myungsoo.." Even i missed the way she called my name.But that wasn't the kind of tone i have always wanted to hear.Instead,she adopts a fear and disbelief kind of voice she spoke.

"You frighten me." Her forehead creased quizzically and great confusion;as if a massive tons of question running throughout her whole head.

"I did? Of course i am.Unlike that Lee Donghae who you called that prince"

"Don't drag Donghae Oppa into this." she spoke lowly.

My heart pang at the defences she made for the only Lee Donghae.But what i'm doing now is a must even when my heart felt like it was torn away slowly.Heck,i don't even know they had such close relationship already.

"Oppa? Heh." I scoffed

Until she starts raises her voice louder than before;

"You know what,i'm getting tired,Myungsoo.All you did was playing around and never even considers other people's feelings!So at least try to act like a mature!" She exclaimed then walking pass me by-purposely bumping her shoulder onto mine as i slightly shoved away.

So this was all she ever thought of me? After i had done for her? Well,i had already predicted and expected that a Song Ah Ri would definitely say that-but i had never thought that it would hurt so much that is unbearable to hear it right from her.

"So the ugly truths comes out huh." My lips curved up into a crooked smile and i looked to the side slightly just to see her stopped right at the entrance by the tail of my eye over my shoulder.

"And one more thing,Donghae is way much better worth man for women,at least act like him so other victim like me wouldn't broke their trust to you."

Those were her last words before finally she slammed the door open and ran across the hall that is until i heard her footsteps are getting fainting away.

After what felt like a few seconds had passed,i realized that i just lost the only girl that i willingly wasting my time all these times,the only girl that i'm willing to go to school in the freaking early morning just to see her..The only girl that i have always been curious about being in days with her.

But now,just because of something else happened into my life i lost her.Ironic isn't it? Heh.I would always have known fuck my life.Happily ever after it's just some kind another pete's bullshits after all,some kind of lies that parents told their kids.Wait until they see real life when they grew up.