The Wedding

James POV

It was my wedding. I couldn't believe it. I was going to marry the girl who had chastised my family about our treatment of Lily. In all the joy and preparations for the wedding, there was still sadness. We had no idea if she was coming home for the wedding. We didn't even know if she was still alive. The Malfoys had received an owl from Scorpius. They still didn't know where he was, they didn't know if Lily was with him. He had said in the letter he'd gone off for bit of alone time. He claimed that he was 100% alone. But my family still didn't believe it. Our Lily is out there somewhere, and when we find her, she is coming home and we're never letting her out of our sight again. My family has already sworn that they'll make her divorce whoever she's married to if she is married. We need to approve of the marriage.

"James, bro, you ready? You are going to keep Lola waiting if you don't get down stairs." Albus said, he was standing by the door in a sharp looking suit.

"Yeah let's go." I turned away from the window, "Do you think she's going to show up?"

"If she does we may not know. She's a metamorphagus so she could disguise herself." Mark Wood, my best man looked up from trying his shoe.

"Thanks dude, make it seems more hopeless than it already is."

"Hey, shut up. You're still getting a girl." He said.

"James, let's go." Al said, tapping his foot.

I nodded and headed out the door. My beautiful bride was waiting.

Change POV.

Lily was pacing their hotel room. Her long red hair hung that hung to her waist fluttered ever so slightly as she moved.

"Lily, please Love, calm down. We don't have to stay for the reception if you don't want." Scorpius snaked his arm around her and pulled her close.

"Scor, I do want to stay but what if they find out who we are?"

"Then they find out and we go immediately to the Ministry and portkey home. Ok? Now stop stressing, it isn't good for you or the baby." He placed his hand on her stomach and kissed his wife on the cheek.

About an hour later they arrived at the Weasley property.

************************************

To be continued because my wifi is acting up.

~RikkiSetori