Meeting Rose Weasley

Chapter three; Rose

Rose was stunned. She was in the House that was a know-it-all House because they thought they were the best because of brains. However she wanted to make the best of it. She immediately started talking to the prefect on her left.

"Hi I'm Rose. I have been told what Gryffindor was like but never Ravenclaw. Can you tell me a little bit about it?"

"Hi Rose, I'm Jeff. Sure I'll tell you about our House. Ravenclaw always said 'Wit Beyond Measure is a Mans Greatest Treasure.' So we are mostly pretty smart around here. We like studying and all that good stuff. Potatoes?"

He asked passing a large bowl of mashed potatoes.

"Thanks." Rose was still unsure of what her parents were going to say when they found out she was in Ravenclaw. When the dinner was cleared away and dessert appeared. Rose looked around and saw the best foods ever. She helped herself to some excellent pudding and a couple biscuits. After the dessert was cleared away McGonagall rose.

"Now that we have all eaten and drunk to our hearts' content I have a few start of term announcements. First years will do well to remember that the Forbidden Forest is well forbidden. Also those who wish to join their House Quidditch teams will give their names to their Heads of Houses. Now off to bed. First years follow you House Prefects."

The first-years followed Jeff to the Ravenclaw Common Room. When they got there Rose was stunned, it was a tall room and the ceiling looked like the Milky Way.

"Girls are the left side of the common room, boys are on the right." Emma the female Ravenclaw prefect.

Rose followed the other Ravenclaw girls (only two other girls in the first year were I. Ravenclaw) to the dorm room. When they opened the door it looked as if the room expected only three occupants.

"Can I have the bed next to the window viewing the Quidditch field?" Rose asked.

"I don't care. I prefer that one closest to the mirror." Replied Mia.

"I'll take the one over by the bathroom since that's the only bed left. But I don't mind." Cynthia told them.

Each walked to their respective beds and opened their trunks. Pulling out her PJs Rose sighed. What would her parents think. Her dad had said that if the weren't in Gryffindor they would be disinherited. Her dad did like to joke around but never the less she was still nervous. Tomorrow was Wednesday and she could probably write them and explain.

*************************************************************************************

Hey Guys! Rikki here. Sorry this chapter is so short. And if I haven't said it yet I'll say it now.

None of these characters belong to me! They all belong to J.K.Rowling. I wish I owned them but I don't. If there are characters you don't know, they might be mine. They might be characters from the books that you idiots who have only seen the movies won't know about.

Comment Please! But I should let you know, I don't care about grammar mistakes. :P

See you later turkeys!