2 Chapters in 1 day!

"Lily." Her parents acknowledged their daughter.

"Mr and Mrs Potter, I've asked you here today to discuss your daughter's grades." McGonagall spoke.

"I knew it. Those Slytherins are turning her into a rebellious child who is failing." Mrs Potter groaned.

"Quite the opposite Ginerva." McGonagall replied. "She has just taken a test that she passed with flying colors. She could graduate this year if she wanted. However I think that she should tay in school long enough to complete some electives depending on what she plans on doing after she has come of age."

"My little girl is a genius?" Mr Potter asked.

"Don't call me your little girl unless you plan on accepting me back into the family, and don't accept me back into the family only because I'm a prodigy." Lily exclaimed.

"We will think about it Lily Lu." Her father replied firmly.

"Don't call me anything but Lily if I'm not part of your family." She turned on her heel and ran off to the Room of Requirement. As soon as she got into it she asked the room for a couch which it gave her easily. She then proceeded to flop down on it and cry.

She, Lily Luna Potter was an freak and she knew it. She had been disowned, she was a child prodigy, and she was a Metamorphagus. She sighed.

"Room, give me a GS mini, Taylor guitar. With grade B ebony finger board and cedar top and rosewood sides and mahogany back." Wishing seconds the beautiful instrument was in her hands. Gently she strummed it then she began to play.

"I don't know what I want, so don't ask me

'Cause I'm still trying to figure it out

Don't know what's down this road

I'm just walking

Trying to see through the rain coming down

Even though I'm not the only one, who feels

The way I do

I'm alone, on my own

And that's all I know,

I'll be strong, I'll be wrong

Oh, but life goes on

Oh, I'm just a girl

Trying to find a place in this world

Got the radio on, my old blue jeans

And I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve

Feeling lucky today, got the sunshine

Could you tell me what more do I need?

And tomorrow's just a mystery, oh yeah

But that's okay

I'm alone, on my own

And that's all I know,

I'll be strong, I'll be wrong

Oh, but life goes on

Oh, I'm just a girl

Trying to find a place in this world

Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission

But I'm ready to fly

I'm alone, on my own

And that's all I know

Oh, I'll be strong, I'll be wrong

Oh, but life goes on

Oh, I'm alone, on my own

And that's all I know

Oh, I'm just a girl

Trying to find a place in this world

Oh, I'm just a girl

Oh, I'm just a girl, oh, oh

Oh, I'm just a girl"

She gently plucked off the last couple of chords. Lily sighed feeling better than she had in a while.

"I need to come here more often and do that. That's rather calming." She sighed.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hey guys, I know what you're thinking, Rikki can't possibly be able to write that kind of song. You'd be right. It is one of my favorite songs by Taylor Swift, A Place in This World.

- RikkiSetori