Kevin sighed as he watched Kaelen's blood mix with the milk.  With a wave of his hand he removed the mess on the table and the injuries Kaelen sustained.   "Xara will be fine," reassured Kevin.

"Yeah," mumbled Sebastian.  "It's nothing like being hurled across a room, almost speared by someone's nail and then sent to whore yourself out to make a person just peachy."  Sebastian rose and stared angrily at Kevin, "But please note I'm not complaining."

"I'm sorry," sighed Kevin as his face turned red.  "It's been a very long time since I was that upset.  I didn't mean to take it out on you or her."

Sebastian tensed and gave Kevin a hard stare before he shrugged, "It's whatever.  From what I saw last night I just need to remain silent and do as I'm told or risk myself and Xara being punished."  With a small laugh he shook his head, "You threatened to kill both of us because of something I said that you know is true."  Sebastian gave a humorless smile as he started toward the stairs, "I'll remember not to speak the truth to you anymore unless I wish for you to take your frustrations out on Xara."

Kevin's shoulders sagged as he watched Sebastian walk up the stairs.  "Gods I did a deplorable thing," snapped Kevin as he stared at Kaelen.

Kaelen pressed his lips together into keep quiet until he thought Sebastian was far enough away. "Did you really threaten him and hurt Xara?"

Kevin ran his fingers through his hair as he nodded in frustration.  "I didn't mean too.  He has a way of pissing me off."

"He's a teenager," replied Kaelen flatly.  "Try to remember that before you attempt to skewer him and what exactly was Xara's crime?"

"She was just there when I blew up.  She wouldn't stop crying," fumed Kevin.  "I hate women that cry like it will solve all their problems."    Kevin started to walk toward the stairs when he tripped, "Fuck!  I wish I'd stop doing that!"

A small smile tugged at Kaelen's lips as he looked down at his bowl of cereal.  "Oh well I guess I'll grab something on the way to the palace."  Kaelen rose and turned to Kevin, "While I'm out can you please figure out why Xara isn't waking up?"

Kevin shrugged as he tripped up the first step.  "I'm starting to have an idea."

******

Ah'Taria - Transport Hub

"Take that bag also," directed Orchid as she pointed to a large silver and blue tote.  "Make sure my luggage isn't damaged," she continued arrogantly as she flipped her red hair over her shoulder.

Anton stared Orchid up and down before he laughed, "I believe there is some type of misunderstanding.  I'm here to escort you not be your portero."

"Then how will my luggage get there," asked Orchid as she sent him a glacial stare.

Anton shrugged as he pressed a few buttons on his device, "I've requested they be sent to the hotel-."

"What do you mean hotel," interrupted Orchid as she looked him up and down.  "I am a Sinclair-."

"You were a Sinclair," corrected Anton.  "Now I'll escort you to the Silver Lights Hostel."

"The Silver Lights District," growled Orchid as she swept passed him.  "I will not stay in that district it is beneath me."

Anton stared down at his device and held back a shudder.  "Ugh, she's gotten more plastic surgery," grumbled Anton as he stared at her from behind.  "You'd think she'd get work on her personality," he chuckled.

"I can hear you knave," snapped Orchid as she turned and stared at him.  "You are nothing more than a servant and you dare -."

"Ah," laughed Anton as he looked pass Orchid.  "Lord Jacob has arrived to finish escorting you."