Chapter 43: Owen, and Axel POV

Start from the beginning

"Should we really be letting her eat that shit?" North grumbles, sometimes I'm glad he is a heath nut others is can be just as annoying as Luke with the chocolate.

"Yes, North we should she is eating healthy and still underweight so what ever she wants within reason leave her alone, if she starts only eating pickles and ice cream then we can worry," Sean says running a hand though his hair, I know just how you feel.

"So wow is making the supply run?" Luke asks, I know he is out of chocolate by the way his new is bouncing up and down.

"Luke, North, Brandon, Victor, go to the drug store get the things on Sean's list, then head to the supermarket next door I believe North has done most of the menu but all of us have added things as well," I say knowing I put tooth pasta and some decent cheese on the list, "Axel, Gabe, Kota and Marc are going to mall get two of everything on Gabe's list and two of everything on Victors and Corey's."

"Anything else?" North says as he leans off the wall, and rubs a hand down his face.

"Yes take four cars you will need them there are six in the garage and the two we brought, stay in groups of two, four if you can and don't even go to the bathroom alone," I say the last part as sternly as possible everyone mumbles there agreement.

"Before we get ready for the day Sean how is everyone doing?" I ask it easier to find out now while ever one is here.

"Marc is fully healed apart from a small bruise on the back of his head, Kota's shoulder is fine but will remain in a sling for now but he is fine to go today, he says looking at Kota to confirm and he nods his head, "Nathen is all almost healed the five stiches need to stay in for a couple more days."

"And Corey?" I say and he frowns, before looking over at Corey he nods and looks down.

"Corey is much better but he may have some nerve damage, he may walk with a limp for the rest of his life but we won't know until his leg is healed," there are a number of shocked gasps as I look over at Corey who's shoulders are slumped in defeat.

"Corey!" I say as he sad eyes look over at mine I almost knocked back he is the happy playful one, "Weather or not you may or may not have a limp I just want you to know that you are apart of this family, it will not effect the way we see you or treat and the Academy will still want you,"

"Da, and I will still love you," Raven says sitting down next to Corey he takes his hand, "She will still love you, she has to big of heart."

"I hope your right Raven," he smiles at him sadly I look around at each of my brothers who in some ways all look they have already lost her, shoulder slumped, tried eyes, tearful expressions.

"You will all see, she loves us, we hurt her but in the end she will remember why she loves us, don't look so sad brothers all will be healthy," he states before I could even get a word out but everyone looks a little lighter now, I just hope he's right.

"The expression is all will be well," Corey chuckles as well as a few of the others, even North has a small smile on his lips.

"Why does she love us Raven?" Nathen asks he hasn't been sleeping a lot, he lets his temper get the better of him more and more, he needs her she is the glue.

"Because no one else could," he states and even I am a little confused he most see this because he huffs, "Who could take on fourteen men, with all out flaws sure we good guys but think about it,"

"I am proffenial Russian, I shout, Corey gets lost in programing, Brandon is well Brandon, Axel has mood swings, Marc always smells of coffee," he says and Marc frowns, shaking his head