Chapter 27: Axel POV

"Are you going to spank me Axel," her soft sweet voice whispers in my ear and I feel my member twitch in my pants shit that was hot and yes, yes I am.

I lay her down on the bed carefully remembering she has the twins and I need to be gentle with her, I almost rip her shorts trying to get them off and I let out a groan when I see she not wearing anything underneath, this one small girl is going to be the end of me, I pull her top over her head before striping my own, I pull my pants off so she can see I am also commando, she smiles when she sees member as she licks the tip.

Setting my whole body on fire as she runs her tongue over the end again and again before sucking in to her small mouth to my surprise she takes most of it.

"Little bird I want you get on your hands and knees at the end of the bed," I say and her mouth lets me go with a loud pop that almost has me coming like a teenage boy.

She does as I ask and when I get up behind her I fall to my knees and taste her sweet sent she moans loudly making my member jump as I lick her, I put two fingers inside getting her ready for me, she tight and soft like silk the thought only makes me harder.

"Cum for me little bird," I say and she does pushing herself back on my fingers.

"Good girl," I tell her as I stand behind her, I push myself inside and she moans, garbing a hold of the covers she scrunches them into her hands, her back arched with her head lying on the bed her eyes closed in pleasure as her hair falls in a rainbow of colours around her.

In that moment she is free and more beautiful than ever, no shadows in her eyes and no sadness just me and her in the moment.

I lift my hand and smack her arse causing her to buck against with a moan and I feel her core pulse around me, she likes it who new such and innocent girl could be so hot, so perfect.

I smack her again and again as she moans and tries to push me inside deeper so I thrust and she almost screams well as loud as she can so I smack her again and I feel her walls tighten around me once more and she explodes her core trying to milk me but I'm not done yet.

I thrust inside of her lifting my legs so I get as far inside as I can before pounding into her I can feel her walls pulsing again begging for more.

"Axel," she cries and I explode taking her with me as we both fall down on the bed.

I wrap her in my arms her head lies on my chest, I look down at her sleeping face I she sighs and smiles in her sleep, I don't know how I got so lucky after Kayli I thought we would never find anyone again and I didn't even want to try she almost broke my family tearing us apart and in the end she left looking for her brother and well as dating a guy named Blake but last I heard she left him as well.

Sang is nothing like her she wears her heart on her sleeve and once you find your way in there she loves you ferisly and completely and on top of that she has given us the gift of life her babies.

I look down on her and wonder how the hell my family got so lucky and how to begin to give her the life she deserve but on things for sure I will never leave her or give up on her and one say she will trust us completely with her heart but until then I will enjoy earning it.

I made love to her five times that night and its after ten when I wake, I have never slept in that late, I shower in my room before heading down the hall to the smell of food cooking I see Marc in the kitchen, with Raven and Corey.

"Where Brandon?" I say as I enter looking over at Raven who has his arms around Corey as they lean on the side it makes me smile that they are happy again.

"He had a few things to pick up and he had to go meet North at the shop, he needed some parts for his bike," Marc says as he flips a pancake in a pan.

"Good night boss?" Raven smirks raising am eyebrow at me and I find it impossible not smile as I think of Sang.

"Yes, now did you wire the funds to Owen, for the house?" I ask with a sigh we are buying into a house we will never live in to keep Sang hidden from the Blackbourne Team but we don't care about the money we have more than we will ever need.

"Yes they sent a text this morning asking if me, you and Marc could go down and help them with the plans, they asked me to leave Raven here in case he punches North again," He smiles as he says the last part.

"Is Sang ok" Marc says leaning over the breakfast bar so he can see the living room.

"She asleep," I smile and pull my phone out of my pocket, to see a sleeping Sang lying naked around the baby pillow which she somehow got while I was in the shower.

"I am so jealous of that stupid pillow," Marc huffs as he adds another pancake to the pile.

"I get rid of pillow, I hate pillow," Raven say and Corey laughs.

"No, Raven leave the little birds pillow alone," I sigh as I picture him trying to shoot the pillow, he shot my DVD player once when he first joined our team because he didn't like the film Marc was watching.

"Fine, for now," he smiles and I swear he could scare small children all over the world when he starts planning something.

"Buy a spare Corey and hide it," I say seriously I don't want Sang being upset because he killed her pillow.

"I will order one today," he smiles and Raven huffs but his face softens when he stares down at Corey.

"Right well Raven and Brandon will stay here when he gets back and the rest of us will get ready to leave after breakfast," I say as I slide my butt on to the chair.

Its sad one week with this girl and I already get sad when I think of leaving her even though I know she safe with my brothers I can't help but get worried and I miss the little bird like crazy when I can't see her, I never felt like this with anyone before she has found a place inside my heart and dug in there.

"I will wake malen'kiy (my angel)," Raven smiles before taking off down the hall its only then do I relies he is butt naked, but at least Sang has seen it before I laugh at the thought of her face when she hid from Ravens thing in Corey's chest.

God that night she heard me talking about Kayli and when I saw her on the cameras crying it almost broke my heart, I almost missed my chance with her but she had to big of a heart to not give me a second chance, she really is the sunshine in our lives now my little bird.