Chapter 11: Brandon POV

Authors Note: Please let me know what you think of the storys so far I would love to hear something from you on if you are liking the story :)

I wake early with and punch my alarm clock to stop the horrifying sound its making its one of the old fucking radio ones and seems to be stuck on static, I roll over and burry my face in my pillow just five more minutes I sigh Axel wants us to have a meeting before Sang wakes up.

God Sang that girl is like pure sunshine, you could not bottle all the light she spreads without even meaning to she has warmed my heart ever since Kayli left us god thinking of her still hurts but not as much as it did.

Kayli couldn't handle the not knowing and as for my own baggage well she sais she had enough of her own to handle mine as well where Kayli was cold, Sang is warm and open and she has been though so much, I don't even know how she still has so much love to give.

Yesterday was hard every time I looked one of the Blackbourne Team I wanted to hit someone and last night after she told us they could never have loved her like she loved them, well I had to agree she had already had so much pain in her life so alone and lost and then to find them and they make her fall in with love them only to leave her alone again that I will never understand.

Had she not seen enough pain and just because she didn't remember them she still felt there loss everyday but now she has us and we are never letting her go but I still have to work with the Blackbourne Team without saying anything.

Volto has been going after them, hacking into systems, stopping them from looking for a drug lord the has taken over Charleston we had no idea when they did the Ashley Waters job the drug problem was much bigger than we thought so we teamed up there was even talk for becoming one family but after they did that to Sang I don't think any of us could live with them but right now we have to play it cool.

Its funny Volto disappeared when Sang did I bet he has been watching her planning waiting, I just don't understand his end game but the Blackbourne Team didn't even consider that he followed there girl all this time and they never thought to cheek, it only makes my blood boil more they didn't deserve her.

And she's so beautiful I have woken up again with a morning wood that won't go down, I need a cold shower but even under the freezing spray of water I can't help think about how beautiful she looked yesterday.

Her long blonde hair in a messy bun on the top of her head making her neck look so good dam kissable, bringing out her big green eyes that have a hunted look to them I have seen the shadows many times in my own eyes that she carries in hers.

Her little baby bump god who new seeing a woman with child could be hot she is stunning I have dated modals and they have nothing on little Sang and she has no idea what she does to us non at all.

After a long cold shower I walk into my living room to find everyone already there Axel looks far to happy this morning after spending the night holding Sang in his arms, Raven and Marc both have that puppy look about them to but Corey well he looks ready to crash on his feet I just hope he gets some sleep later I bet he was up all right doing god knows what on his computer.

"Right well good morning everyone I hope you slept well," Axel smiles as he watches us god I don't think I have ever seen him smile in the morning before, "Quickly I want to talk about last night."

He sits down and runs his hand though his hair, "I had a chat with Doctor Roberts this morning and told him what Sang said about sometimes having a pain in her chest when she thinks she missing something from her past."

"Is she ok?" Corey says he looks so wary this morning I'm glad he is staying home with Sang today.

"Yes the pain is not something wrong with her, Doc says at some point her memoires may come back but he is hoping it is after the babies are born," Axel sighs again looking worried, "He is worried about the stress it may cause to her body as she is only small and carrying not one but two babies."

"Shit we never even thought about that!" Marc says angry with himself no dought, "We need to make sure she takes it easy, less stress."

"Yes that was what the Doctor said also she has a scan on Friday at her last one the babies where smaller than they should be Docs hoping she has caught up now."

"Who will go with her to the scan?" Raven asks, good question I have a feeling we all want to go I know I do.

"Well I think we should all go and so does Doctor Roberts, he got her an appointment with a friend and Doctor Green will be out on a mission that morning so hopefully we won't run in to them," He says but I can already see a plan forming in his mind, "He has set the rest of her appointments up at another place for pregnant women I believe he made a large donation to get Sang in there and they have been told not to ask her questions about us or the father."

"He really does love her," Corey muses with a smile on his face.

"Yes I would say so now one more thing before we start Corey do you know anything about a virus that took out all the Blackbourne teams tec out late last night, they think Volto did it but I am not so sure," Axel says with a smile on his lips.

"Nope, no idea," Corey smiles back and winks a me, that's why he looks so tired, Raven bends down and places a soft kiss on his cheek.

" Right well as for the other team we still have a lot to do and Raven I need you not to fuck this up they can not find out about Sang today do you hear me," Alex says in his boss voice as everyone looks to him.

"Da, I do not want them any where near her they lost the right when they spit from her life," he smiles and I see everyone relax, "But I may still punch West, I just won't say why."

I laugh at this, god him and North have been at each other since North through a knife at Raven at camp and hit him right in the leg after Raven called him a pussy but even with the knife in his knee he ran after North I never saw him move so fast.

I never thought North would leave Sang out of all of them I thought he had more balls I guess not.

"You mean split right?" Marc says to Raven as Raven shrugs, "You really need to stop watching Sponge Bob and don't make Sang watch that shit."

"She liked it, we had fun, so choo, choo, away with you," Raven laughs and Mach frowns, Cory just smiles softly at Raven.

"You mean shoo, shoo," Cory sighs as he leans into Raven who puts his arm around him, I love they can be open around us again, around Sang who cares what there relationship is as long as they are happy.

"Same," Raven says and flashes a wink at Corey, it makes me smile to see the warmth in there eyes as they watch each other, I once thought Corey was gay, I didn't care as long as he is happy and I still don't.

"Right well just don't kill North," Axel sighs knowing its going to be a long day, "You, me and Marc will be going with the Blackbourne team as they may have a location on Volto, Corey and Brandon you will be staying here with Sang."

"About time they found something," I say looking around at the nodding heads in the room.

"Is there anything else before we find Miss Sang and have breakfast?" Alex smiles and so do my brothers.

"Did anyone read the baby books?" Corey says, I nod and smile as does everyone else, "Good well she needs a few things and swimming will be extra good so will you go and pick up the stuff Brandon and we will take her swimming?"

I nod and look to Axel who also nods to conform he is ok with this plan, "Good well lets go eat so we can see Sang before we have to leave.