Chapter 43: Owen, and Axel POV

Owen POV

It's been three days since we arrived at the cabin, three days since Sang had an emotional break, Sean's pretty sure she has Post Traumatic Stress coupled with the pain of getting her memories back and the Toma Team lying to her and then Volto and almost dying he thinks he body did the only thing it could shut down her emotions she still there but she not, she doesn't care about anything she just does what she wants moving about the house or sleeping in her room, she wants to sit outside but we are all worried Volto was not in the car that shot at car three.

Corey woke up yesterday after sleeping for two full day, Marc was a little off for a day, Kota is healing and Nathen is up and about like nothing happened but Sean has banned him from working out until his side heals but mostly both teams are sad and lost including me.

Sang seems fine she hasn't even had a nightmare, not one, even though she sleeping a lot not that I want her to have nightmares its just worrying her behaviour is so different, she stays in her room and reads but she never really reads just stares out of the window, with a book in her hand for hours at a time or singing softly to the babies but she eating well, and she has pickles and ice cream almost every night, this morning everyone is up at six am for a family meeting before Sang wakes up, but these past few days its gone noon before she even wakes.

Blake hasn't really come out of his room but Sean went to talk to him he thinks he may be depressed and in need of someone to talk to so he will be sitting with him for a few hours a day as he can't go home because Volto will be after him, I have considered sending him to another team Axel is not happy he is here but at least with him here we know what he is up to.

"Morning, lets get started," I say as North enters the room and slumps against the wall he hasn't been sleeping much he sits outside of Sang's room of hours at a time, "Sean would like to talk to you all at once."

"I know you all know by now something is going on with Sang, I believe she has PTSD and her body and mind have done the only things it can to protect her and shut down her emotions all of them," he sighs waiting for a moment, "She feels nothing even the pain in her leg which should be very sore is only causing her an dull ache."

"But that's not normal, I have never seen Princess the way she is now," Victor says sadly his eyes have lost some of there spark in the last three days.

"What can we do to get her out of it?" North grunts this is one of the resons we called this meeting some of them having been pushing her to talk, North, Silas, Nathan even Gabe at times but that could make things worse.

"You need to stop pushing her, she needs time and maybe once Volto is caught, to speck to a therapist, but for now she needs time and pushing her will not help," I say and North puts his arms across his chest.

"So what your saying is she could be stuck like this?" Brandon grunts and Corey places his hand on his brothers knee.

"We don't know, but when she does brake the fall out could be bad," Sean says as they mutter between themselves, "And all the pent up emotions will filter out along with the hormones, it won't be good."

"So what can we do until fucking then?" Gabe shouts he has taken this the hardest him and Luke, Gabe can't deal very well and Luke is because of North not specking to him when he first arrived.

"Just act as normal as we can if she wants to talk let her but don't push," Sean sighs as he shifts to the end of his seat, "If you push to far the fast we could all lose her forever."

"Also we need a team to go into town and get some supplies as in ice cream and pickles," I have to stop the smile appearing on my face at the thought of Sang sitting at the table last night munching away on pickles and ice cream, allowing Raven to have some every so often, but smacking his hand away when he went to take one.