Chapter 36: Victor, Luke, Kota POV'S

Victor Day 4

I look at the next camera feed trying to find anything on where he went with Sang, even a clue she been asleep for almost a whole day we only know she alive because of her shaking form under the blanket where ever she is she cold but that could be anywhere underground because above ground its warm.

I look at the screen, something different the light is swaying, Voto maybe but the swing is steady and that's when it hits me she on a boat a small boat a lead.

" I know what kind of room she in," I state and everyone jumps and looks at me, "Shes on a boat."

"Of course why didn't I see it," Silias says he knows more about boats than any of us.

"Because you need sleep," Gabe says pointing a finger at him, "You look like shit."

"We all do," Luke says as he rubs a tired hand down his face,

"Ok gentlemen, Raven, Corey, Marc go down to the east side see if there are any small boats there," Owen says as he outs his rumpled jacket on.

"Luke, Sean, Victor myself and Axel will stay here in case she you find her," Owens says as Sean goes to protest he puts his hand up, "Its better if you are in one place Sean in case they find her."

"What about the rest of us?" North says every one is on the feet.

"North, Gabe, Koto check North Shore," He I raises my hand his hand.

"We have another problem there is a huge storm coming in if she's out at sea it could be bad on a boat that size," I say we all to the scream where Sang is still sleeping the light is swaying pretty badly now.

"There will be no boats out at North Shore they call them in because of the rip tides," Silas says as he runs a hand though his hair all of us are sporting stubble now even Owen still feels weird calling him that sometimes.

"Well we will check anyway," Owen says as he looks to the rest of the group.

"Nathen, Brandon and Silias you check the West Boat docks call in Axel to check in every 30 minutes and red line if you find her so everyone knows at once," Owen says as everyone grabs, keys and coats as the rain starts to pound down the windows, "Good job, Victor now lets bring our bird home."

Kota POV

Its almost an hour drive to North Shore to long to be trapped in this car with North he swearing as we are stuck in a huge traffic jam the storm is already causing problems there shutting some of the bridges as well as the tunnel toward North Shore its the quickest way they but the radio says it will only be shutting in a hour lets hope we get there before it shuts.

I push my glasses up on my nose as I watch two men get out of there cars and start to fight I hear North swear before getting out of the car I sigh before I get out, traffic is at a stand still.

"Gabe stay here," I yell over the rain as I run after North who Is pulling the men apart, "Stop now."

"Get a hold of him Koto," North shouts as he pulls a still fighting man toward his own car.

I get the men's hand locked behind his back before getting him to his own car and letting him go.

"Please, calm down and get back in your car," I say as calmly as possible as my fingers tap away on my now wet jeans.

"Fine," he grumbles and gets back in his car locking the door good.

I turn and see North heading back to our car I nod and run to the car diving inside.

"People are fucking crazy," Gabe says as I wipe the rain off my glasses.

"What are we gonna do when we find her?" North says and I see the worry the look she gave us when she was screaming at us she hates us but love and hate are a fine line.

"We will love her and show her we are never leaving her again," I say the cars start moving at a snails pace, "That's all we can do now."

I just hope our now perfect 15 can find a way to forgive us otherwise, it will brake both families or we with her we will pull together as one.

Luke POV

I watched as every packed up and left and now I'm sitting in front of the TV she has to wake up soon, she been asleep far to long, as if she heard my thoughts she bolts upright in bed with a scream shaking and crying a nightmare.

God I hate myself more and more shes always had nightmares I hoped a new life had saved her from the but it looks like I was wrong about that to.

"Doc she's up!" I shout, Victors head pops up from over his laptop as Doc, Owen and Axel come running in to the room, "Nightmare."

"She had a few of them since she has been here but not as many when one of us sleeps with her," Axel says and I feel a pang of jealousy but not bacause he loves her or even wants to be with her I've missed holding her so much.

"She always had them, but not so much when she slept with us," Owen sighs as he sits down.

"She not looking so good, has she eaten yet?" Sean asks as he thuds down next to me as I watch her lips start to move.

"She says she sorry little bears you will never get the chance to live and it her fault she has no food or water left, shit we have to find her," I say as I watch Sang wobble of the screen.

A few minutes later she back, crying when her head snaps up and she comes toward the camera, we all suck in a breath at the sight of the thick blackness under her eyes and her sunken cheeks.

"Why does she look like that its only been five fucking days!" Axel shouts as he thumps yet anouther hole in the wall.

"She thorws up everything she eats which makes sense beacause she has always been sea sick, and her body is eating what little fat she had stored to keep the babies alive," Doc says as I watch Sang sit back down looking at something small in her hand.

"What is she holding?" Owen says coming closer to the screen as she lifts the little object toward the padlock.

"A nail, she going to try and pick the lock like I told her come on cupcake you can do it," I egg her on hoping she knows we are with her.

"Should we tell the others?" I say as I watch her drop the nail for the third time.

"NO, not unless she frees herself," Axel says never looking at me.

Come on cupcake I know you are tired, cold and hungry but you can do this, I silenty urge her on shes always been stonger than any of us she can do this.