Chapter 26: Happy Days

I wake up warm and sung wrapped in someone's arms are breath in the smell of mint and smile Corey, I slowly turn around to find him starring at me with a soft smile on his lips.

"Hello twinkle, feeling ok," he smiles with a small yawn and I giggle.

"Yea, I feel great, where are the others?" I ask as he turns around to look at the clock, "Out on a small mission they should be back for diner.

"Great, I'm cooking tonight," I smile as I think about all the things I could make, "What your favioute desert?"

"You don't have to cook and its chocolate brownies and ice cream why?" He says lazily as his finger makes a trail down my side.

"I like to cook," I smile and he smiles to, but there is a longing in his eyes, hidden behind a shy wall.

I slide closer to him and place my lips on his, he runs his other hand down to my butt forcing me to wrap my legs around him I feel his hardness against my core and my hips rub against him and he moans softly in to my mouth only making me want to beg for more.

His hand trails over my breast before stopping short I almost cry out in frustration, "Is this ok Twinkle, do you want me?" he whispers and in that moment I can see the look of worry and past pains in his eyes.

"I want you Corey," I whisper back and his lips find mine, kissing me harder than I thought Corey ever would.

"Take your clothes off Twinkle," he says while helping me undress before pulling his top and beach shorts off leaving only his boxes.

His abs are hard, clean lines there is a small light blonde snail trail disapering between into his boxers, I look up at his heated gaze he's looking over me the same as I am him except I'm naked.

"So beautiful," he mummers before lying down behind me, as I lay on my side, he leans over and sucks my nipple into his mouth before his hand trails down my side, he lifts my leg over his and then his hands find my core.

It doesn't take long and you can tell Corey is a skilled lover and a giver rather than a taker but next time its all about him, I can feel his hardness right on my butt rubbing against me at some point he took his boxers off.

"More Corey I need more," I almost scream it.

He lines up with my core before slowly pushing inside he as big as Raven, with a little more girth, he lets me ajust before he slowly starts rolling his hips teasing me.

"Do you like it Sang?" he asks in a low voice that goes right though me making me sing as he kisses my neck, "Do you want more?"

"Yes," I pant and I feel him smile on my neck as he sucks softly.

"Would you like it if Raven was here as well?" he asks and my whole body hums at the idea of Raven being here to, "Would you like it if Raven stuck his cock in you arse."

Oh my god who new Corey had a mouth like that and I love it, its so hot.

"Yes," I moan loudly as he pushes in hard and goes out slow.

"Would you like it if I was in you and Raven was in me?" he mummers as he bits my ear and I can see the picture in my head Corey's inside me while Raven pounds into him.

"Oh god yes, please," I scream as I expoled around his cock, but he doesn't cum instead he pulls out.

"Put you arse in the air," he says and I do as he asks, I want more all of him, all of them.

He bends down and licks me before putting his fingers inside and I can see him pleasing himself as I near another organism he remove his finger and I whimper.