Chapter:17 Marc POV

The next morning is nuts I am up at five after leaving Sang in bed between Raven and Corey, Axel and Brandon get up with me, we throw all the food out in case Volto did something to it as well as my coffee but I order somewhere last night it should be here by the end of the day.

I shower and dress quickly before running down stairs to get the wig I ordered for Sang so even if Blackbourne Team see her today they won't know its her, god I don't even want them where shes been.

Axel is currently hiding anything to do with Sang, any pictures that Corey printed off, that letter she got the other day as well as anything with her name on, I wish another team could help us with all the stuff today and what's worse is we now owe them a favour but for Sang I would a owe them a billion.

By seven we have all the rubbish outside and anything of Sang's that could identify her hidden we even put a shit load of plug in air fresher's in just in case becuase the whole place seems to smell like her which is not a bad thing apart from today.

I have been all the way to Uncle Bobs to get something extra good from Uncle for breakfast, he was all to pleased to make all sorts when I told him a pregnant bird was staying with us.

Uncle is North and Luke's Uncle from the Blackbourne Team but its not Uncles fault his nephews are dip shits sometimes there is just no teaching stupid I laugh at the thought, Uncle is a great cook and well as a good man and I hope one day he can met Sang and the babies even though I'm sure he has met her before.

As I drive back to the Sargent Jasper I can't help but think back to part of the meeting we had last night, apart form Raven who got to take Sang to bed, I should be upset but I'm not Raven never really sleeps always aware he was the best to protect her while we slept but back to the meeting.

"We need to tell her about her past," Corey says running a hand through his hair, "Its not fair on her."

"I talked to Doc while she was in the bath," hes eyes sparkle at the thought of her int the bath, "Errrrm, and he said we can't it could do her more harm than good right now."

"How so?" Brandon says looking the mirror of his stressed twin.

"Well when she woke up Doc told her that a man left her to protect her, not that he agreed in fact his pissed at them as we are and he has also made sure they have no rights to her babys, but after he told her she went inside herself stopped eating, didn't talk, didn't sleep."

"And that all changed when she found out about the babies because she had to look after them," Corey sighs as he fills in the blanks, I love the way he figures things out.

"Yes, so we can't risk it now," Axel sighs, I see the stress keeping this secrect is causing but hes right we need to keep her safe even from herself.

I pull up to the Jasper and grab the bags before running in, while I am in the elevator a text dings on my phone from the Blackbourne Team.

Mr B: be there in an hour Mr Blackbourne

Shit, shit, shit I dash thought the door to see Sang already up and dressed in a little black sun dress and her red wig and a sun hat and good does she look hot.

"Wow, wonder the red suits you, but don't even change your real hair," I smile as I kiss her on the cheek she sitting beside Axel who is muttering a string of curse words at his computer and Brandon sits on her other side holding her hand also muttering swears at his phone.

"Jesus come on wonder lets leave the caveman and get some food in you," I smile and she takes my bag free hand, she stops sniffs and then groans when she smells the food.