Suicide Squad: Can You Save Me

Start from the beginning

In Taehyung's cell, he lied on the comforter, staring at the ceiling for what felt like hours. He wasn't sure how much time had passed since Jimin had left, but it felt like an eternity. Everything had been oddly quiet—which wasn't normal, but he was too depressed to think much of it. He had lost Jimin, and he couldn't believe it. He had truly lost his best friend. Taehyung smiled sadly while staring at the ceiling. This was a much better outcome because even though Jimin wouldn't be a part of his life, at least he would be alive.

Taehyung hummed gently as he closed his eyes and turned on the comforter. He was facing the door, and he frowned when he heard it click from being unlocked. Taehyung slowly sat up as he watched the door slowly open. His words got caught in his throat as he broke out into a genuine smile for the first time in so long. Tears welled into his eyes as he quickly stood up and stared at his lover as his heart hammered in his chest.

Jungkook stood near the door, and he stared at Taehyung with relief in his eyes. His heart was pounding as he smiled brightly, and he whispered, breathlessly, "Baby..." He closed the door behind him and approached him slowly, "I thought I lost you—fuck, the thought drove me insane." He shook his head, "How could I ever live without you, baby."

Taehyung took a few steps closer to him. "Oh, daddy." He whispered, "I was scared too..." he nodded as he slowly reached for him. When their hands entwined, Jungkook lifted his hand to his lips to peck his knuckles. "I knew you'd get us out of here..." He smiled softly, his eyes turning into crescents as he wrapped his other arm around his lover's neck, "You always manage to save me."

Jungkook smiled gently as he leaned forward while wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist, "Just as you always manage to save me, baby." He smirked when the desire burned within Taehyung, and he wrapped his fingers into Jungkook's hair. They were desperate, the need to feel each other becoming unbearable as Taehyung's lips instantly captured Jungkook's lips. His fingers tightened around his hair as he pressed against Jungkook for support; his knees felt weak but Jungkook leaned down and gripped under his thighs to lift him. Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist and he moaned deeply as they grinded against each other roughly. They were desperate for the friction as they moved their hips together, rubbing their clothed cocks until they were leaking.

Jungkook groaned deeply as his lips nibbled and sucked on Taehyung's lips. They kissed deeply, their lips molding together in a passionate rhythm as their tongues toyed together. They grew hotter with every passing second, and Taehyung whimpered gently as he tilted his head back while panting heavily. He groaned when Jungkook sucked on the base of his throat and when a faint purple mark formed, he worked his way down to his collar bone. He nibbled on it gently, but stopped as he groaned deeply when Taehyung roughly dry humped him. Jungkook slipped his fingers into Taehyung's underwear and he squeezed his ass roughly before pulling the cheeks apart.

Taehyung smirked as they kissed each other teasingly. He brushed his lips against his while their tongues barely flicked against each other. Jungkook smiled as he cupped Taehyung's jaw line, "We don't have much time..." his voice trailed off as he kissed him desperately. "I want you on top." He whispered against his lips.

Taehyung gripped onto his broad shoulder as he nodded quickly. "Finger me, daddy." He pleaded while rubbing weakly against him. He gently threw his head back when Jungkook nibbled on the side of his neck, where his tattoo was. Jungkook gently massaged his ass cheeks for a moment before he circled his fingers around his rim. He fingered him roughly, working his fingers deep into him and stretching his lover. Taehyung was a mess with every thrust of Jungkook's fingers. He gripped onto Jungkook's shoulders for support as he moaned deeply; he slowly started to rock his hips to match the thrusts.

"Fuck, baby. I've missed you so much." He growled lowly as he nibbled on Taehyung's jaw line while pushing four fingers into him. Taehyung cried out in pleasure with the curl of his fingers. Jungkook smirked as he slowly pulled his fingers out of him. Taehyung's head was spinning, and he smiled weakly when Jungkook had gently set him down. Jungkook lied down on the comforter.