Mad Love: You like me best when I'm off my rocker

Taehyung snuck out of his apartment late at night—it was around 3 in the morning when he hugged a jacket around him. Jimin had been watching him because he knew something was wrong, and Taehyung noticed, so he was extra careful. Taehyung walked down the streets, scanning the signs around him.

             Taehyung dug his hands into his pocket, and he looked around as he walked into a bleak alley. Taehyung could only hear his own footsteps as he went deeper into the alley. "Marco." He called out and unsurprisingly his voice echoed. Taehyung exhaled deeply, he looked around him as he called on once more, "Marco!" he stopped when he saw a dark figure emerging from a corner and it approached him.

           Zico, one of Jungkook's loyal minions, laughed darkly when he saw Taehyung, "Polo. You're a long way away from home." He looked him up and down, silently studying him.

          Taehyung looked at him and he was glad he stood a few feet away from him, "Jungkook sent me..."

          Zico's eyes widened, "Mr. J sent you? What does he need?"

          Taehyung smiled when he noted how surprised he was to see him, "He said he wants a machine gun."

Zico's eyes brightened with excitement and his smile grew, "Stay right here." He ordered and Taehyung stood alone for a few seconds, but those seconds felt like a lifetime. Part of him couldn't believe what he was doing, but the other part of him told him he needed to do this for Jungkook. He deserved it.

Later that night, at a bowling alley, Jimin laughed teasingly as he watched his friend fail once more, "Wow Myungsoo! What happened? You used to be so much better at this." He teased playfully and only snickered when Myungsoo groaned at a second miss.

"I can never win when I'm up against you two." Myungsoo complained.

Jimin smiled at Taehyung, "I guess we're just the ultimate team."

Taehyung grinned before he stood from the seat, "My turn! Watch and learn sweetheart." He winked at Myungsoo before he reached for a bowling ball. Taehyung moved delicately, nearly twirling on his toes before he swung the bowling ball. He cheered when he hit his third strike of the night. Jimin embraced him while they continued to tease Myungsoo.

Myungsoo exhaled deeply before he walked off to get food. Jimin and Taehyung sat on the table while they waited for their friend to return. Jimin reached for his best friend and gently twirled his fingers against Taehyung's fingers as he spoke, "So did your boss give you a hard time?"

"Yeah. He was pissed after what happened to that nurse, but he knows I'm the only one that gets Jungkook to talk."

Jimin frowned, "He should have received a bigger punishment for what he did to her. He's fucked up in the head." He grimaced as he gently shook his head.

"The death penalty won't solve anything." Taehyung attempted to reason with him, but Jimin seemed unconvinced.

He hesitated before he asked, "And what do you think? About Jungkook—I mean." Jimin had a strange feeling that Taehyung wasn't seeing the Joker for who he truly was, but there was a part of him that hoped his best friend realized how insane he was.

Taehyung was taken back by the question. "Me?"

"Well, you are his psychiatrist." Jimin shrugged, "Some would say you know him the best." He explained, but when Taehyung didn't respond right away, Jimin continued, "So what do you think? Is there a chance he could get better or is he just really good at pretending?"