Suicide Squad: Sacrifices

The thing about falling...is that eventually you reach a point where you no longer feel anything anymore. Taehyung had become numb to the point where everything had blurred around him. He couldn't clearly see anything anymore, and he no longer felt the burn of the bullet wounds that had soaked his clothes with blood.

During the haze, he saw Jungkook reaching out for him. Taehyung's body had continued to fail him, but he somehow found the strength to reach out to him. Taehyung became unconscious when Jungkook wrapped his arms around him, cradling him as he angled them in a way where he would become more hurt by the fall.

In Taehyung's unconscious mind, he began to see a few pleasant memories. They flashed in his mind like a movie. Conversations echoed in his mind until one memory of Jimin began to play like a movie. It was the memory of when they went to prom together. Taehyung wasn't sure why he had been nervous that night, but he was.

Flashes of them dancing through the night flashed in Taehyung's memory. For a moment, all he could see was his smile, hear his voice and feel his warm embrace. The warmth happiness Jimin had given him filled his heart and made him smile through the pain.

The happiness didn't go away when the images of Jimin faded; if anything, they multiplied. He began to see flashes of pleasant moments with Jungkook. Then all he could see was his love. All he could feel was the happiness he had given him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Give me a boost!" Hoseok called out, running several feet away from the rest of the criminals before sprinting towards them while glaring at the helicopters hovering above. In two of the helicopters, a swat team was making their way down ropes to land on the roof.

Namjoon and Seokjin got down on one knee with their palms open in front of them. They pushed Hoseok up when he hopped onto them—which sent him flying towards one of the helicopters. He held his hand outstretched in front of him, and he managed to grasp against the end of the helicopter. With his strength, he managed to turn his body enough to take control of it.

Namjoon and Seokjin stared at him for a moment before they glared at the few swat team that landed on the roof. Namjoon smirked, "You take care of them, and I'll handle the ones on top." He aimed his rifle towards the officers clinging onto the rope before shooting them down.

Seokjin nodded in agreement but he grabbed a gun strapped to Namjoon's waist and smiled before aiming to the ones on the roof. They managed to remain near each other as they took down the officers.

Hoseok screamed as he used all of his force to flip the helicopter completely, making it lose complete control as it smashed against a nearby building. Hoseok landed on the rooftop, he was gasping for air as he glared at another helicopter. He took a step towards it, but then bared his pointy teeth before sprinting towards the officers coming down from ropes. Hoseok tore them apart limb from limb but not before biting a few of them.

Seokjin had a sly smirk on his lips the moment he ran out of bullets—he tossed the gun to the side and balled his hands into fists before taking down a few more of the remaining officers. Hoseok and Namjoon easily took down the rest. When the officers were all down, the criminals looked at each other.

Hyuna was staring at Batman, but the hero turned to look at the criminals. He was swift as he threw smoke bombs to their feet and then aimed a weapon towards Namjoon. Hyuna watched with a satisfied grin as Batman managed to take down the criminals before sprinting towards the edge and jumping off. Yoongi and Jimin remained on the edge, staring at hero for a moment before looking at each other.