Suicide Squad: {I'm} The Craziest Friend That You've Ever Had

Yoongi appeared before the campsite they had settled into, and he stumbled around with tears blurring his vision. He nearly toppled to the ground, but he held himself up with the support of a tree. He furiously wiped away his tears before he fell on his back. He covered his mouth and squeezed his eyes shut as he cried deeply. The emotions Taehyung had felt from seeing the future, stung Yoongi deeper than he expected.

He continued to cry even when he heard footsteps approaching.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Seokjin hesitated as they stepped closer to him and then they kneeled down closer to him. Hoseok was the first one to reach for him; he gently patted his arm and whispered, "Hey, it's okay..."

Yoongi looked at them with red, sore eyes. He slowly shook his head, "I did something bad..." He whimpered.

Namjoon hesitantly reached for him, and he patted his forearm, "Hey, whatever you did. You can tell us." Seokjin nodded in agreement.

"Hyuna was beating Jimin—badly, and I panicked." He cried softly. "I panicked, and I told her that if she stopped I would tell her something useful..." he sniffled, and struggled to breathe through his cries. "She stopped. I couldn't tell her that I can teleport anywhere I want because I knew it'd be worse. So, I told her that I could go into people's dreams...if I concentrated..." He closed his eyes and bit his lower lip. "She told me to go into Taehyung's dream and show him Jimin's future-" he covered his mouth and cried harder.

Seokjin exhaled softly, "Oh Yoongi," He reached for his hand and squeezed it lightly, "It's okay. You were just trying to help Jimin."

Hoseok nodded, "She doesn't know everything you can do?"

Yoongi shook his head, "Nobody does." He whispered softly.

Namjoon whispered, "You did the best you could. Don't be so hard on yourself."

Yoongi shook his head, "You don't understand. Taehyung is going to do everything he can to change what he saw, but..." his voice trailed off, "He could make it worse." He took a deep breath.

"Worse in what way?" Namjoon frowned but then he looked off to the side. He quickly stood up, and Seokjin followed. The two of them stood up but Hoseok remained near Yoongi for a moment but when he saw Hyuna approaching them, he slowly stood.

Yoongi quickly wiped his tears away and he breathed deeply before looking at Hyuna. She smiled before kneeling beside him, "Well?" she tilted her head. "Did you do what I asked?"

Yoongi looked at the sky and breathed deeply, "Yes..."

Hyuna grinned before petting his head roughly, "Good." She stood up and walked away from them.

Namjoon and Hoseok glared at her as she walked away while Seokjin sat down beside Yoongi.

They were inside of the lab, Taehyung sat on the steel table with Jungkook's blazer over him. He stared in front of him with no emotion in his sore eyes. Jungkook and Chanyeol stood near him but then looked at each other, "So what now?" Chanyeol asked.

Jungkook hesitated for a moment, but then he sat beside Taehyung and whispered, "We have to change our plans."

"Boss, I don't want to be the one to say it. First, how can you trust this witch—and second, you don't want to mess with what's meant to happen. Something worse could happen if you try to mess with-" Chanyeol bit his lips together when Taehyung turned to glare at him.