Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wreak Havoc

Home was an easy transition for Taehyung.

The area where they lived looked run down on the outside, but on the inside it was a clean, pretty one story place. It had two bedrooms; the main one and the much smaller one. The smaller one belonged to Jihoon. There were two twin beds in the living room that the rest of the minions took turns sharing.

Taehyung and Jungkook took over the main room.

Then one night they wanted to have some fun—well mainly Taehyung.

Taehyung wanted to wreak havoc on Gotham city, and no one could deny his wishes—especially not Jungkook. Jungkook also ached to cause some serious damage to the city. So he smiled, kissed his lover's lips and then ordered everyone to get ready.

Jungkook breathed heavily, his buttoned up shirt was unbuttoned until halfway and his tattoos peaked. He sat in a chair, he tilted his head back and exhaled deeply.

Taehyung walked into the room, he smiled softly and approached Jungkook. He placed his hands on Jungkook's knees and knelt before him, in between his legs. "Everything alright, puddin'?" He tilted his head a bit.

Jungkook cracked a smile, "It is now." He caressed his lover's cheek gently.

Taehyung bit his lips together, eyeing the bulge he wanted to wrap his lips around. His hands trailed up and down Jungkook's thighs, "Is there anything I could do for you?" he whispered, he looked up into Jungkook's eyes with a seductive stare.

Jungkook hummed for a moment, but his eyes brightened. "Oh I'm sure there's plenty you could do for me, baby." He smirked.

Taehyung leaned down, his hand ran down the tempting bulge and he squeezed lightly Jungkook tilted his head back, but continued to watch Taehyung as he teased him.

He licked his lips, his finger pulling down the zipper. He freed Jungkook's erection and ran his hand up and down the length as his lips brushed the tip lightly. Jungkook groaned deeply, he grasped Taehyung;s hair and watched him as his tongue trailed down to his ball sack. The smaller man sucked vigorously, his hand jerking his length.

He bucked his hips forward, "You're so good to me, honey."

Taehyung's heart was racing from his words and he smiled for moment before he took him into his mouth. He hummed in satisfaction—he was becoming fueled with every groan Jungkook made, and the tightening of his hand around his hair only made him even more excited.

He fisted the base as he moved his mouth up and down rhythmically, his tongue swiping against the vein.

Jungkook bit his lower lip, his dark gaze lowered, "Damn, baby..." he hissed when he was deep in, hitting Taehyung's throat. "You're really good at this." He tilted his head back, his body stuttering from the intensity. Taehyung was bobbing his head up and down his dick quickly, the slurping noises filled the room.

Tears drenched Taehyung's eyes, his jaw ached but he couldn't help but go faster, he was enjoying this so much. Hearing Jungkook so needy for him made his heart skip a beat. He popped the length out of his mouth, leaned down and flicked his tongue around the head of his dick.

Jungkook groaned, his chest heaved from how deep he panted.

Taehyung bobbed his head up and down his length, he cupped Jungkook's balls. He moaned softly, loving the way his daddy tasted.

Jungkook's breathing stuttered as he was dangerously close to releasing into Taehyung's mouthing but no words were exchanged. They both just knew what the other wanted, and Jungkook groaned, "Baby..." his hand loosened against his hair for a moment and then he gripped as his body convulsed against his orgasm.