Daddy's Lil' Monster: Belle Reve Penitentiary

Taehyung was taken to Belle Reve Federal Penitentiary which was a special prison for metahumans, and skilled criminals. It's located in Terrebonne Parish, Louisiana, near the Gulf of Mexico. The penitentiary is surrounded by miles of swamp lake. Many imprisoned had skills beyond belief, and others had mutated powers. Taehyung was placed in a solo cell, it resembled a barred cage that was in the middle of a spacious room. Around Taehyung's cell was a tall fence. There were dozens of guards around the cell, and they all watched Taehyung.

Taehyung was considered the most dangerous criminal in the prison which is exactly why he was watched the most carefully.

It had been a few weeks since Taehyung was captured, his wounds weren't completely healed but they didn't bother him. He was laughing carelessly as he wrapped his white sheet on the top of his cage and then wrapped himself around it so he could swing himself on it. He laughed louder as he tilted himself back, it was reminding him of when he was in gymnastics.

Taehyung giggled as he looked up at the light that peaked through the thin glass on the ceiling. He reached for it, the sunlight caressing his finger tips and he was so distracted that he didn't realize when an officer stood by the fence, watching him.

"You better be good today," Hoya, the guard up front threatened, but he couldn't help himself as he looked Taehyung up and down. Taehyung got down, standing on the floor with a wide, playful grin on his lips.

"No promises." He winked at him.

"Turn around!"

Taehyung did as he was told but he was smiling widely as he put his hands behind his back. The fence and prison cell open, and Hoya stepped inside, looking the prisoner up and down. Hoya smirked at the guards behind him, he grunted as he smacked Taehyung's ass hard enough to make the prisoner stumble forward. Hoya was laughing along with the rest of the guards.

Taehyung was giggling as he slowly turned to look at him and his smile was growing, and then it turned wicked. He jumped on top of Hoya, attacking him with his fists. He hurt him enough to make him stumble, but the rest of the guards ran into his cell.

Taehyung was dragged out, and he was strapped into a chair. It was a routine to punish Taehyung. Well, to punish all of the prisoners, but Taehyung seemed to be a personal favorite. Hoya was taunting him, and then he pushed a tube into Taehyung's nostril. "Which flavor do you want, princess?" he laughed, but his words were distorted for Taehyung, he couldn't hear him clearly because he was too busy laughing.

There were three cans of Forcevite, which was a meal replacement, and the guards enjoyed force feeding Taehyung. It wasn't the most intense punishments Taehyung has received in the prison, but it was definitely uncomfortable. The liquid went up the tube and into his nose, and Taehyung nearly gagged.

The guards surrounded him, laughing as they watched him painfully grunt and grip the chair for support.

Taehyung was only given a moment to breathe before they told him he had a visitor. He didn't even know they could get visitors in this hell hole.

Screams of agony filled the walls from the numerous criminals that were tortured every hour.

Taehyung made his way through the hallways and he smirked as he glanced at the thick cuffs on his wrists as he walked into an interrogation room. It was dark, and creepy, but Taehyung smiled as he was forced to sit. "Relax, baby, no need to be rough." He winked at one of the officer's and then waved at them as they headed out of the room.