Soon your sleepy rage begins to die down as the two of you start laughing together, clutching your stomachs as a fit of giggles escaped. See the thing is; you can never be angry with your best friend, even if she had just dragged you out of bed against your will. Besides, you'll get her back eventually. One day

Hailey is the first to rise from the floor, her hands desperately trying to fix the contorted mess called her hair. "So, now that you're up, can we please get ready now? I don't want to be late for the convention"

Ah yes, that's why she wanted you up. In your drowsy state you had completely forgotten what day it was; it was the day you two were supposed to go to that Youtube convention in town. It was a massive gathering of all the big Youtubers featuring their own panels, meetups, talks and so much more. It was going to be the happiest place on earth!

Or so Hailey says. You didn't have an opinion since you didn't understand this whole 'Youtube' thing at all. It was just normal people videotaping themselves to make money; what's the big deal?

This day was supposed to be for Hailey, a going away gift that you two had decided on. Well, you didn't really want to go, but it meant so much to your friend that you couldn't possibly say no. This was going to be the last week you guys spend time with each other for a very long time, so it was your duty to make it the best week of your lives. As young adults, you were destined to move off to bigger things eventually. For you, that meant moving to London to continue your studies, leaving your friend behind in America.

When you had first told Hailey you planned to move away, she was crushed. When you mentioned it was far away in London, she was absolutely devastated. The two of you had been inseparable since 3rd grade ever since you accidently threw a bucket of sand into her eyes on the playground. After a kid-fueled fist fight, a mandatory separation from a teacher and a few sandy tears, you two became the best of friend. One would think you were sisters from another mister, if you will.

All throughout elementary school, through the awkward years of highschool and eventually the 2 years of university, you were always by each other's side. In the best of times and the worst of times, you two stuck it out. You were even there for her first breakup in the 10th grade, bringing her mountains of kleenex and an abundance of ice cream whenever she so much as whimpered her ex's name. Now you could laugh about it together and agree on one simple thing; Yes, Richard was such a dick.

But now all that felt like it was coming to an end as you were scheduled to move away in a weeks time. You had most of your boxes packed, stacked and tucked away in the corner of your room ready to be transported. Since it was like you were starting a new life, you felt the need to pack rather light, only bringing the most important things with you. Your spunky bed sheets, that funny lamp you got at a garage sale for 5$, the poster of those two demon hunter guys Hailey had gotten signed for you when she went to a convention in San Diego (You didn't know what the show was, but Hailey was so happy to give it to you that you couldn't just leave it behind), and most importantly your favorite stuffed animal.

You were leaving so many things behind so you could start a new life.  Of course, you would never forget the things of you past; you would never forget the friendship you had formed with your quirky friend. Your soul sister, Hailey.

That boss ass bitch you have the privilege to call your best friend

You were jolted from your thoughts when Hailey walked in front of you, already half dressed. She was wearing a black and white striped shirt and sporting stylish black leggings. She had her head tilted to the side as she began tying her long blond hair into a bun, pouting every time her ponytail wasn't positioned right. To her side her purse jingled with a numerous amount of keychains, all these images of what you assumed were these Youtubers logos. She looked at you behind her glasses, her eyes wide in disbelief. "Have you been standing there this entire time?! We have to get ready to go!"