Season2 Trailer - "Ex On The Beach - part2"

Pha's POV

I paused a bit catching my breath and said, "Please don't let others come and ask you out." He shook his head and said, "Let go of my hand. You cannot do that." He then paused and sighed deeply. "Because I still love my ex-boyfriend," added Yo. I reached for his hand grabbing it firmly and pleadingly said, "Yo, I'm so sorry na." He tried to free his hands from mine but I did not let that happen. I was my fault to begin with. "What are you saying, P'Pha?" said Yo. I needed to grab this opportunity to clear things up with him. "I lost a bet with those 2 engineering Moons. And the punishment was that I had to pretend to be single all night." I tried to explain Yo and he was listening eagerly. I paused and hesitantly continued that, "I do not want them to think I'm a weakling, so I had to painfully accept their punishment." There was a mixture of emotions on his face as if he was not buying my explanation completely. Finally, he asked, "Did you have fun?" I immediate replied, "Hell no. How could I?" That was what I wanted to say out loud and admitted it from the bottom of my heart. "I suffered miserably for upsetting you." He looked at me intensely before lowering his tone, "P'Pha, then why didn't you do your best and win?" I could not believe what I was just hearing right now. Finally, my boyfriend believed me and understood what I've been through. At this moment, my confidence had been completely replenished. I really wanted to jump for joy after hearing this. "I wasn't that weak but I did underestimate them," I shamefully replied.

"What game did you bet with them?" Yo asked me

"What game did you bet with them?" Yo asked me. "A racing game," I said. Yo might be thinking that it was childish of me to bet on Forth and Ming in this game. I then squeezed his hands tightly again and asked, "So what is your answer right now?" I was not sure what he was going to respond right now after what had happened. He paused a bit and slowly said, "Tonight, I am no longer single." I was super excited hearing that and could actually scream my lung out. Tonight was going to one night to be remembered. I did not think I could sleep tonight with this high level of adrenaline and androgen. Yo was laughing shyly a bit when he saw me gone banana. "P'Pha, please let go no. People are looking at us," he said. I did not want to let go of his hands easily, but I was sitting in front of him, anyway. I did not realize I squeezed his small hands a bit too hard that I could hurt them. So I decided to let go of his hands. He smiled at me and asked, "Aren't you afraid they will bother you and call you a weakling?" I quickly said, "I don't care even if they call me a wimp. How can a weakling be this manly handsome and the most important thing is that I could do my Way and make him moan all night long." His face suddenly turned burning red before he yelled out, "Stop it, P'." His word did not sound rude but joyfully sweet. So I flatly said, "I'm sorry na."