Season2 Trailer - "the Rice has been cooked - part1"

Forth's POV

This was Beam's Facebook profile

A medical student was still a medical student

A medical student was still a medical student. No matter how bad he was as a player, he had never published those activities that could affect his reputation. His last update on his FB page was last month, about 15 days ago, when he went out with his Med gang in an elegant place to drink.

Beam just gave me a ride back to School. I tried many ways to convince him to have an ice cream with me, but he said that eating cold things was not good for my fresh wounds. I had no choice but to obey my future wife even I really wanted to spend more time with him. After that, we went on separate paths to our dorm. After giving a ride, he was driving to his dorm and I rode my bike behind his car until he got to his dorm first. Luckily, he did not chase me away as he did a few days ago.

For the past five day, I became his stalker. I have been so crazy about Beam. I checked his Facebook every single day and waited for him to be online. That was pretty much how crazy I was.

It might sound a bit exaggerated, but as I said, my outward appearance may seem like a raw, aggressive player, but inside my head...

It was full of Beam. It was Beam. It was Beam. And then I did it again.

To the point that I thought it was very different from the feeling I had for Yo. For Yo, I felt like I wanted to take a soft and gentle care of him. I did not know why. He looked like always needed someone to take care of him. It was difficult to explain.

As for Beam, however, he did not even emit that kind of vulnerability. It was obvious he could take good care of himself (I still remembered clearly how he kicked that guy.) If we become boyfriends, I definitely dare not come home late, I swear. He was tall (but I was taller), and he was very fit. In short, he was a perfect handsome guy.

What made me think about him so much? Damn it!

The Touch...

The Moan...

I told Beam that he was crazy, but the fact was I was the one who's crazy ... oh, lets change the subject now!

I sighed deeply as I was updating my FB status. It helped to express my feeling and if Beam viewed my profile, he could see those love songs I posted.