Season2 Trailer - "My beautiful nightmare - part1"

Phanna's POV

Did anyone know my feeling about having Wayo as my boyfriend? Having done it with him once was never enough!

Such an addiction! If I was addicted to drugs, I could go to rehab. When I was addicted to Yo, I could not do anything about it but lustfully suffered the beautiful pain of loving him.

Love was not easy. It was more deadly than drugs and more addictive than alcohol.

I was really dead! I was crazy about him and really always ... I was worried about him. I thought I really could not get enough of him.

 I thought I really could not get enough of him

I was thinking that I was obsessed with Yo!

I was addicted to him like crazy...

It was funny but I had to admit that I loved everything he did.........

I was a fan of his cuteness, his gestures, and the beautiful expression he always made when he was with me...

OMG! I just could not get enough of him.

I kept a little secret about him. That pouring night when he covered me with his umbrella...I took a gleam accidentally through his wet clothes...

Damn it! Such a turn!

His body was very sexy.

His skin was white as snow ... smooth ... perfect ... and very soft.

Aaaaaaggghhh....!!

I really wanted to touch him, lick him and taste him and do it' that night.

I was so in love with him. I love Yo and I only love him.

My Wayo!

My....

I just realized that this was how I was fascinated...

I was a lustful man...maybe it was true.

"Stop."

Yo gently whispered and pushed my body to the other side. God, I did not have enough of him. I wanted another round but he could not handle it anymore. When I saw him outside, he was slender and white. I was still surprised when I saw his whole body next to mine. He was flawless and it was just that whenever I saw it, I could not resist myself. I gently touched his face and kissed him deeply. "Okay, I'm not going to do anything ... really!" I retreated with a sweet voice.