Season2 Spoiler - "Then he kisses me."

#Please vote to keep this story alive!

#MingKit  

***This is a spoiler***

#Kit's POV

I was still mad at Beam. Not even talked to him at all after he announced that we were dating.

"Damn it!" I yelled and made Pha jumped out of my bed. He was in my room right now.

"What was that?"

"I am furious now."

"Okay. Clearly, but what was it this time?"

"Never mind."

.................

"Hey Pha."

"What?"

"Have you talked to Beam lately? What is the matter with him? He's not home and not answering my call."

"I thought you are mad because of him?" Then Phablets continued. "I don't know too. Maybe visiting his hometown?"

"Huh..."

"Just guessing here."

Gosh! This was driving me crazy. Let's get some drink!

........

#Ming'POV

Why was this happening? Thing was getting more complicated now

"Sweet pig, are you at Waw's room now. I wanna talk with you. So can i pick you up ..like around 9:30. Cool? See you."

I hung up my phone after talking to my ex gf. Now I was holding up in Yo's bed. Only him understood me the most now. He was sitting at his desk starring at me right now.

"How are you holding up here?" He sounded worried about me.

"I feel like ... dying inside." I said. "I've already told P'Kit everything. I told him that there is nothing between me and Sweet pig. You got it? I cannot leave her alone in my school. It was not safe there. We used to date. But it was the past."

"Ok. I got it. You are a gentlemen."

"I don't know what he is thinking now?"

"Are you being worried about it here? He already said that he's dating P'Beam."

Why are you doing this to me? Yo. 

"I knew it............loud and clear....."

"You are heart broken, buddy."

"Shut up. " I yelled at him. I knew that he just teased me and tried to make me feel better but this was a bad timing....

....

#Kit's POV

....

And then he kissed me. Damn it! I pushed him away and threw my fist at him. Well it was not a hard punch. I didn't know why i didn't punch him harder.

TBC

****

Here's a spoiler for the next Update. Hope you like reading this part. Please leave a Vote, comment, follow or share. It motivates me to write knowing that you like it. Su su krub!

-Chris-