Season2 Trailer - "Baby's-breath aka Filler flower - part2"

Wayo's POV

Note: this update contains two parts. The first one is from Yo's perspective while the next is from that of Pha!

 The first one is from Yo's perspective while the next is from that of Pha!

I tried to redial my phone quickly but everything ended up the same. There was no answer or call back at all. P'Beam looked so irritated and I knew it for sure. I could tell that he was no different than I felt right now. Many thoughts began to form in my head, and fear gradually began to stalk my emotions. A flash of wild grief started ripping inside me.

I was about to get inside and dressed up to look for him when those three moons suddenly entered the room carrying some cold beers and snack, but I could not find a good reason to put a smile on my face

I was about to get inside and dressed up to look for him when those three moons suddenly entered the room carrying some cold beers and snack, but I could not find a good reason to put a smile on my face. I was not sure how to erase the doubts inside me and wondered if I was just being jealous or worried. Where have they been? What happened the whole time they were out?  When P'Pha saw me, he suddenly said, "Hey Yo. I'm sorry" then he looked at me with a big grin on his face. "What took you guys so long?" I asked curiously. He ignored my question and walked towards the kitchen straightaway. P'Forth was tapping my back gently while Ming was laughing like an idiot. I felt something fishy because this was not normal at all.

"P'Pha krub" I shouted at him

"P'Pha krub" I shouted at him. He walked to me and handed me a cold drink. I took it but it was not the cold drink I was asking for. "What else do you want?" he said. I felt very annoyed and upset. I knew I should have just pretended that I didn't care. But why did everybody seem to ignore my question? Or was I just over thinking myself? I really felt something was not right. "What are you doing?" I asked P'Pha but I got an intervention from Ming. He put his arm around my neck and dragged me out of the kitchen where P'Pha was preparing snack and drinks. Ming said, "Hey Yo, come here with me and didn't mess with P'Pha."