Season2 Trailer - "Lost and gone... - part2"

#Please vote to keep this story alive!

#Kit's POV

#There are a lot of f* word in this part. If you are not comfortable with vulgar, you can skip this part. It won't much affect the story in its entirety.

 It won't much affect the story in its entirety

"Go back to study...for our future na."

Pha's smirk promptly widened at Nong Yo's surprising words. This was what our boss wanted. This was what he truly needed. Then Yo let go of his neck but to anyone's surprise, Pha pressed Yo's lips roughly on his, then sliding his tongue in. It was another passionate kiss that was full of lust. One that both of them did not want to end.

He looked deeply into Yo's eyes and I sensed that it was not an innocent look. He must have something naughty in his head. Since they have been dating openly for quite sometime and if we included the crush incubation period, they should had got further than just kissing. Maybe a lot of steamy fucks already. But i did have a bit of my reservation judging from Yo's shyness and behavior. Behavior? The day when Yo gave Pha a surprise visit at the Med school, Pha followed Yo the restroom after they were showing off their lovey-dovey. And when Yo returned, his hair was not messed up, his clothes was not wrinkled and the part was that he still walked properly. I meant not limping. Maybe slightly? People already speculated that one of them must be loud in bed. Well, if they were having sex in that bathroom, Yo looked even hotter after having sex!

Beam and I had to really control ourselves from interrupting their kisses or make out. Now it was time to be a third wheel. "Ahem!..."

This circumstance required an abrupt intervention before Pha chased us away and did flip Nong Yo over

This circumstance required an abrupt intervention before Pha chased us away and did flip Nong Yo over. Time to focus on my revision. Lately, my mind has been acting weird. First was Ming and now is Yo. Oh man, i needed to widen my social group. How the hell we ended up knocking people in the same group!

"Alright guys, Let's start our revision. Shall we?" Pha switched the mode from being a lewd boyfriend to a tough tutor. He was now sitting at the studying desk with us. "It's getting late now so we'd better wrap up soon. Nong Yo needs to have enough sleep so he can be healthy and pretty." Pha said with a commanding voice while he smirked at Nong Yo. Speaking for yourself, master. We were here for an hour and a half but you spent an hour and 15 min with Nong Yo on that damn bed.