Recap the TV Series Ep4

#Moon of the Moon # 4

------------------------Over at the Dorm-------------------------------

"Yo, do you want to go out today?"

"No, these two days i have been drinking. So not today."

"Worried about your skin? "

"Yes! "

"You're such a skin care freak! "

"If I do not take care of skin care, where do you now have the Moon of Science to be your friend"

"Stop saying the wrong reasons! The most important thing is to give someone to see it!!"

"Shut up! You should've used your bad mouth to drink not talk! Let them comfort your loneliness!"

"If you feel lonely, you can call your 'concubines'! "

"Just get your ass to drink and get wasted! That's it!"

"Haha, just this one! "

I hung up Ming's phone ... Yesterday all day and today I went to attend the college's new activities, the competition is now nothing else, just practice every night dance, there are Saturday in front of their own school to take pictures, and Take a collective photo at a large stadium.

It sounds very simple, but I am also too tired ... the beginning of the day there are college basic courses, but I rarely go to class, can only rely on my friends (little angels), and so there are other people

Feeling the body was emptied, body aches so i put on a facial mask and it feels really good ...It was much better to put on the mask ... I was about to take a closer look and take a break.

 I was about to take a closer look and take a break

Bang bang Bang!

"Pink milk shorty! Are you there?"

knocking on the door has stopped ..... no one, I have to sleep! I went up and looked at who was knocking at the door, and then I was scared of the hair.