Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

                  "There's no way you'd be able to drive all the way down here." Andrew shook his head. Maybe I should have come on a day they weren't facing a big problem.

                  "Sorry, guys, but I didn't really have a say in where we're going. Dad  was promoted, so yeah, I'm leaving tomorrow. I wish I could stay long enough to help you pick out a new guitarist-"

                  "We are not getting a new guitarist." Hater said.

                  "Is he always this grumpy?" I whispered.

                  Andrew muttered, "Always." Then raised his voice. "Logan, as much as I'd hate to admit it, if JD leaves we need to fill in his spot."

                  JD smiled. "I don't care if you guys replace me, just as long as we stay in touch." He's normal! He's normal! I thought everyone in this group was weird!

                  "Why don't we have auditions?" Alex suggested.

                  "Why don't we get a girl?" Shane contributed.

                  "No." Logan glared. "We'll practice like normal. Sorry JD. It'll suck without you. But we cannot find someone else."

                  "Logan-"

                  "Let's play." He walked over to a mics and began plugging things in.

                  The other four gave each other exasperated looks before following their hater of a leader. I sat myself on the couch and turned so I could watch. I hope they were good and didn't make my ears bleed. That would be horrible! I need my ears.

                  "Play! Play! Play!" I chanted. Logan glared. I shut up.

                  "Aw, don't glare at him! Tell us who messes up, okay Case?" Alex smiled.

                  I nodded but heard Logan grumble, "Andrew, take that thing out if he's going to be distracting."

                  Meanie.

                  Andrew and JD tuned their instruments quickly and Alex stood behind a keyboard doing chord changes.

                  "Ready?" Logan asked. They all nodded and he faced the front with both hands on the microphone. Shane tapped his drumsticks together and mumbled so only his band could hear, "One, two, one, two three and-". I love the drums but guitar is better.

                  The sound of the drums began the song. I bounced eagerly. It took eight beats before the base and electric guitar joined. Ooooooh! They were good! Logan and Alex began at the same time as the first chords were played. I watched them like a dream. Logan had an amazing voice. Who would have thought.

                  "Won't you close my eyes?" I smiled eagerly. "Take me home, show me what I'm missing.

                  I'm blinded, I'm bleeding

                  I can't see for myself, so baby won't you close my eyes?

tell me I'm safe in your arms.

                  Keep me alive for one more night...Oh, one more night-" The song began to pick up after that. Shane beat the drums harder and they all followed the lead