Crawling

"Psst, Ally! What the fuck are we doing here?!" Dinah scream whispers, struggling to climb through the window. Ally brought her to a house she's never been to before, not specifying or talking about why they were there or who's house it was. Dinah was more than a little bit nervous about being in a stranger's room.

"Just come on, I don't think she's home!" Ally whispers back, pulling DJ's arm to pull her all the way in the room. The tall blonde finally got inside, frowning as she took in her surroundings. It looked like a normal teenage girl's room, baby blue walls and a polka dot comforter set, a guitar in the corner, posters on the walls. She didn't see anything that could prove Ally was telling the truth.

"Why are we here? Who's room is this?" Dinah asks her.

"I told you I can't tell you, but what I'm about to show you will explain everything." Ally leads her over to the closet in the corner of the room, and it looks like a regular closet, until she opens it, making her jaw drop.

Inside the closet on the back wall is a fucking shrine dedicated to Lauren Jauregui, pictures of her littering the wall, ziplock bags with strands of her hair, collages of her favorite things and pieces of leather and heart stickers stuck together. Some of the pictures are Lauren and Normani together, Normani's face scratched out and scribbled on, replaced with someone else's, and as Dinah moves closer, she can see exactly who that person is.

"Holy shit."

* * *

"So you think you can blackmail me bitch?!" Normani storms up to Kehlani the next day at school, after staying up all night, fuming over the circumstances. Lani was trying to ruin her life, all because of one guy. If Kehlani wanted Keith, she could have him, but she didn't need to blackmail her for it.

"What are you talking about?" The light skinned teen asks, raising an unamused eyebrow.

"Don't play dumb bitch, if you want Keith you can have him, but what you're not finna do is ruin my life with your bullshit!" Normani exclaims.

"Your man came to me, honey. Are you mad because you couldn't keep him satisfied?" Kehlani sneers with a cocky smirk, getting in Normani's face.

"Mani, let's go, it's not worth it." The dancer could hear Lauren say quietly from beside her, gently tugging on her arm as she glared Lani down.

"I broke up with him, if anything he didn't keep me satisfied." Normani growls back, completely ignoring the Latina.

"Is that why he's going around saying your pussy is trash? And you broke up with him for what? So you can ride around playing hooky with Ms. Pothead over here?" Kehlani turns to Lauren, who quickly raises an eyebrow but bites her tongue, stepping back and letting Normani fight her own battles.

"Why do you fucking care why we broke up or who I'm hanging out with Kehlani?"

"That's the thing, I don't fucking care. Whatever secrets you think you're hiding Mani, nobody gives a fuck." Lauren watched it happen in slow motion, either of because how high she was or how dramatic the moment was; she watched as Normani balled her fists, cocking back and punching Kehlani in the face, a loud cracking sound filling the hallways of the school. Everyone turned to watch a war break out between the two girls, fists and feet flying everywhere as they tried their best to kill each other. Lauren was about to hop in and break it up when Normani pushed Kehlani into the lockers with a loud thud, getting the upper hand and started beating her ass, the smaller girl barely getting any punches in. People were screaming all around them as they rolled around on the floor, the light skinned girl finally letting lose on Normani, yanking her hair and hitting her in the face multiple times.